Deplorable CNN """reporter""" mocks polio survivor

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Mitch McConnell (evil as he may be) is a polio survivor and sometimes has trouble walking. McConnell has publicly stumbled on several occasions. Here, he almost stumbles on his way up some stairs, and Trump offers him a hand.

So what does this CNN reporter do? Uses it to make fun of McConnell and Trump. Stay classy, CNN.

She probably doesn't know.

You definitely didn't know till some 4chan bot told you to be outraged about it.

I remember Trump did something similar to this. Doubt the media blows up over this incident though.

That makes what Trump did ok. I can sleep well tonight. Thank god.

Trump looked like he didnt give a shit if he fell or not

682651_400w_1000h.gif

She's kicking off her 2020 Presidential campaign early.

oT41FYI.gif

Also Dumped in 5...4...3...2...1...

Blow it out your ass. McConnell is Satan incarnate and deserving of zero respect from anyone.

The only time I would ever root for polio.

That's worse than Joe Biden telling the guy in the audience (who was in a wheelchair) to stand up.

Mitch Mcconnell is a piece of shit whose policies have directly hurt the lives of millions of people. He does not get some free pass because he had polio.

Blow it out your ass. McConnell is Satan incarnate and deserving of zero respect from anyone.

The only time I would ever root for polio.

I doubt a day passes that you don't whack off to the black plague bronstein

I remember Trump did something similar to this. Doubt the media blows up over this incident though.
Trump did it to someone who was visibly in a wheelchair.

Never heard of this can before but im assuming she just didn't know he had polio and felt like being a saucy little beeyotch. Personally i thought they held hands due to Trumps phobia of steps/stairs, CNN said so.

How does McConnell feel about people with health issues losing their helath care?

I know lots of Trumpbots had fun making jokes about Clintons health issues.

I would pretend to care about this, but then I'd be a hypocrite since I laugh everytime I read a story about Hilary Clinton falling or breaking a toe. I'm sure the threadstarter doesn't do any such thing when an old sickly 70 year old Hilary Clinton falls or stumbles though.

Everyone who does stuff like this is a little bitch

Back