Deportation Bus

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol, Georgia governor candidate Michael Williams wants to fill his bus with illegals and send them home!

"Fill this bus with illegals to send them back where they came from. We're not gonna track them and watch them roam around our state. We're gonna put them on this bus and send them home."

"Murderers, rapists, kidnappers, child molestors, and other criminals on board"

"Follow me to Mexico"

www.deportationbus.com

Jeeeeeeeezus.

I would have thought that were a joke.

And you guys were in here crying about NextGen America youtube ads that no one is watching.

<Dany07>

Don't worry Wisconsin. There are no illegals there.

Illegals only go to places that have jobs. Not Scott Walker induced shitholes.

Can we import the hard workers and attractive women from country’s to show the people of Georgia what’s up.

Legit 7’s and up
No Colby

Dumb.

He has no legal standing to deport anyone.

LOL, is this real life?

rapists of kids and sick murders should be put on a ´death bus´off a cliff or just hung.

yeah send them to another country to commit their evil ways. waste on humanity.

I was going to come in and say I used to shag his daughter and he's not a bad guy. But this is Mike Williams, not Mark.

I must say though, this guy will probably get most of the votes in my area. Hell, we have people running ads with them loading a double barrel shotgun and talking about loving the NRA. Around here, it's the norm. I'm sure some of you are having an aneurysm just thinking about that.

are they gonna raise their hand and volunteer for the ride?

b/c he says right there they aren't tracking them.....

bruh

I must say though, this guy will probably get most of the votes in my area. Hell, we have people running ads with them loading a double barrel shotgun and talking about loving the NRA. Around here, it's the norm. I'm sure some of you are having an aneurysm just thinking about that.

FqhrmHp.gif

On a side note I'm waiting for a school bus to load children in the morning.

Never have I seen this before but they needed 2 buses back to back to fill all the kids at the bus stop .

So sad to see. And not 1 looked American.
All anchors .

Thanks Osama for you unaccompanied minor program.

On a side note I'm waiting for a school bus to load children in the morning.

Never have I seen this before but they needed 2 buses back to back to fill all the kids at the bus stop .

So sad to see. And not 1 looked American.
All anchors .

Thanks Osama for you unaccompanied minor program.

So how exactly do you "look American"?

Back