Deportation Bus

Gotcha. You must have some sort of illegal immigrant spidey sense that the rest of us don't have.
Yes, it appeals to the lowest common denominator. The sort of person who is going to look at an issue and be swayed by something as empty and, frankly, as stupid as a deportation bus is probably within the subset of voters who don't do much in the way of deep thinking. And yes it's an appeal to emotion, I'm not denying it. I'm simply pointing out that the person whose emotions would be swayed in such a fashion is a low information voter to start with.

Citizens are tired of being killed, raped and getting into car accidents with people never supposed to be there.

Should be 100% reasonable

Don't worry Wisconsin. There are no illegals there.

Illegals only go to places that have jobs. Not Scott Walker induced shitholes.
Having spent my first 32 years there going to school and working, this is false. Especially so in South Eastern Wisconsin.

I'm pretty sure @WAR RANDLEMAN! Would vote for this guy based on the deportation bus alone
I would if he was in my state. It tells you all you need to know about what Hispanics want and what is happening to America right now. The carpet is being pulled out from underneath the feet of citizens and being rolled out for welfare leeches who will get a free ride to college where they get an art degree thanks to Obummer's DACA and then smoke dirt weed the rest of their lives popping out more equally useless children. I hope he wins and his campaign promise is filling the bus up with illegals then driving it off a cliff deporting them straight to hell where they belong it would save taxpayers a ton of money

I am white, I don't hate white people.

I hate the white people that think they're some kind of victims though.

Plenty of white people hate white people and you sure sound like you hate white people.

I'm not about to work outside either.

That's because you're soft!

You:
aid885288-v4-728px-Make-Your-Hands-Soft-Like-a-Baby-Step-10-Version-3.jpg

Men that don't need slaves:

f3450fe969e7faf1d662832cb98eec35--working-man-havana.jpg

depositphotos_86396564-stock-photo-wheelbarrow-with-hay-and-men.jpg

men-working-hard-to-check-the-size-and-quality-of-harvested-marrows-picture-id135601622

Hey @HereticBD, get a load of this cunt. If the unaffiliated ad you were complaining about in the other thread is proof the libs have jumped the shark, what does this ad by a GOP candidate for governor tell us about the conservatives in America?

Hey @HereticBD, get a load of this cunt. If the unaffiliated ad you were complaining about in the other thread is proof the libs have jumped the shark, what does this ad by a GOP candidate for governor tell us about the conservatives in America?

The issue I took with the other video, is that certain posters in here were trying to downplay the seriousness of the message, because they didn't want to admit that those people exist in their tribe. Like playing the extreme "Racism/Sexism" card is only relegated to some fringe weirdo group, and does not reflect on the oh' so level headed and intellectual Liberal base.

You won't hear me downplaying this guy's message as a "joke". Like he's not really serious. His message is serious, and he's targeting the extreme right that might actually buy into his sales pitch, that you would probably find in Georgia. His super duper "Deportation Bus" is equally as unintentionally hilarious, as the content of the Steyer ad. I'm not here trying to downplay it, saying it's just a funny bit he's doing though. It is what it is.

@nixkid 's link should emphasize why no one should take this seriously, or try to make a bigger point out of this.

"The state senator is one of five GOP candidates in Tuesday’s primary for governor, and recent polls show him at 3 percent of support."

its just good for a laugh. no need to argue over.

Does Georgia have sanctuary cities?

I'm rural Georgia born and raised, here's the skinny...

ICE ain't coming. If ICE takes all the "illegals" away, there will be NO ONE to bring in the crops of tobacco, sweet onions, peanuts, tobacco, pecans, etc. That's where the money is and NO ONE is going to mess with the money here.

That candidate is posturing on an epic level, he won't do jack, because he knows he can't do jack.

If Georgia does find illegal immigrants in its jurisdiction, then they will need some form of transport to get them out. A bus will be necessary to drive them to the airport.

I'm rural Georgia born and raised, here's the skinny...

ICE ain't coming. If ICE takes all the "illegals" away, there will be NO ONE to bring in the crops of tobacco, sweet onions, peanuts, tobacco, pecans, etc. That's where the money is and NO ONE is going to mess with the money here.

That candidate is posturing on an epic level, he won't do jack, because he knows he can't do jack.

Do you know who was bringing in the crops before the illegals came in?

Do you know who was bringing in the crops before the illegals came in?

Yeah...

Me.

By that I mean Black people. But the farmer isn't paying minimum wage for a day labor job. No American is going to work for pennies on the dollar doing field labor anymore and the Farmer isn't going to bump up pay anytime soon.

Yeah...

Me.

By that I mean Black people. But the farmer isn't paying minimum wage for a day labor job. No American is going to work for pennies on the dollar doing field labor anymore and the Farmer isn't going to bump up pay anytime soon.

I was actually being serious.

I have a hard time believing it was only black people.

What happened? Did the illegals start doing the work for cheaper? Do you know what time they started to arrive? When did the pay start to decrease?

Yeah it's pretty sad state of affairs. Growing and harvesting should be a well paying job.

Labor is a relatively small part of the cost of food, only about 7 percent for labor-intensive crops such as apples and a good deal less than that for others. There is not much reason to be worried about food prices — especially considering the decades-long downward trend in grocery costs for American families — but if you were worried about that, you’d want to pay attention to more expensive inputs, such as the costs of diesel and other fuels (not only for transportation: many irrigation systems are powered by natural gas), taxes and transportation fees, barriers to imports, etc.

Farm wages may go up if we enforce immigration laws. One never knows until the market actually is given a chance to function, but it would be surprising if they failed to rise, and rise significantly. So, what? Sometimes wages go up, sometimes they go down. If you want to champion the case against allowing the free market to dictate higher pay for low-income workers, be my guest. But I don’t think you’ll get far.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/09/illegal-immigration-american-farming-economic-myths-debunked/

The crop farm sector is highly labor-intensive and contains the highest concentration of illegal workers compared
to other occupations within the agriculture industry. This sector is thus most relevant to the issue of assessing
the costs of immigration reform as it is likely to be most affected by implementation and enforcement of immigration laws which require the retrenchment of illegal workers. Large agribusinesses that directly own farms or
contract them out to independent operators or simply buy the produce for further processing contend that a
low-wage, foreign-born workforce is vital to the survival of farming in the United States. They further assert that
the current methods of bringing in foreign workers legally is cost-prohibitive, and so a workforce of illegal aliens
is presently the only resort.

The argument of agribusiness lobbyists that increased labor costs would push food prices to unacceptably high
levels is completely misleading because it is based on greatly exaggerated estimates of the extent of price increases.What the agribusiness industry neglects to acknowledge is that they could choose to absorb the entire incremental cost (i.e. without raising food prices at all) of a legal workforce earning higher wages and still realize considerable profits. This study examines the projected cost structure and profitability of commercial farms under a scenario where they absorb the full cost of a 20 percent wage increase of the workers who are at the bottom rung of the wage ladder (a category which is, presently, almost entirely comprised of unauthorized workers).

http://www.fairus.org/sites/default/files/2017-08/agribusiness_rev.pdf

<Prem973>

Give it 20 years and this will be considered extremely tame for a GOP candidate. By then you'll have to promise to round up and kill all illegals and turn the US into a white ethnostate in order to get the base to even look at you.

Give it 20 years and this will be considered extremely tame for a GOP candidate. By then you'll have to promise to round up and kill all illegals and turn the US into a white ethnostate in order to get the base to even look at you.
Huh?

On a side note I'm waiting for a school bus to load children in the morning.

Never have I seen this before but they needed 2 buses back to back to fill all the kids at the bus stop .

So sad to see. And not 1 looked American.
All anchors .

Thanks Osama for you unaccompanied minor program.

Chasing that high class trim again I see.

Chasing that high class trim again I see.

No this was the opposite of high class.
All future Democrats....

Never seen anything like that, 2 school buses back to back waiting in traffic for 10 min while they packed the buses.

Some recklessly have too many kids

So how exactly do you "look American"?
My guess would be being white, black, native american or hispanic since people looking like that have been in the US for hundereds of years.
Those busses must have been full of arabs and asians...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back