Derek Brunson used to be a Cheerleader.

96693-full.jpg

He must have lifted up many hot fit girls by the pussy and buns.

Anyone remember one of his earlier fights he got a KO and started doing a cheerleader style dance

Fuck me did I cringe so hard that night

makes sense why he is trying so hard to call out Costa now.

jus sayin

Hey, the ones that aren’t total queers get pretty good access to girls typically out of their league.

I'd like to know how his pops felt about the situation.

Lol he was certainly friendzoned left and right.

All these pussies were for the football team. Not Derek.

idk about you, but when I wrestled that shit was rough on me. Drilling and wrestling nonstop in practice for hours was rough on me, and I didn't even wrestle for a long time (just my junior year of HS)

Wrestling is easier on the body than jiu jitsu I find, but that’s mainly because of submissions damaging your limbs if you don’t tap in time.

Brunson: Spends all day touching women.

Football players: Slapping each other on the ass, calling Brunson gay for being a cheerleader.

Brunson wins via flawless victory.

Makes sense. Male cheerleaders have to basically throw a 100lb assymetric weight high in the air flipping and twisting, then catch it safely. And sometimes things dont go as planned and it falls qrongly, and its your job to keep them safe at risk to your own body. Its like plyometrics with heavy weights. I can imagine them getting all sorts of joint, back, and hernia issues.

Also similar are the pro wrestlers doing crazy dives to the outside and the other guys having to catch them lol

"It makes you really strong, like you look on steroids, but you don't have to take steroids because of cheerleading."

This can be a new Sherdog meme. Whenever a fighter's use of roids is being questioned due to his physique post a pic of the fighter and write PED's or cheerleading?

Only the insiders will get it. And you will look super cool and in the know.

I bet his fingers smelled rude.

A jacked guy cheerleading is a scary thing if you think about him transitioning his skills into MMA. Cheerleaders are basically gymnasts. Gymnasts are likely strong AF.

Spoken like someone who has never participated in either.

I competed in both. I actually coach high school wrestling, or at least I did until covid hit. I’ve gotten injured way worse in jiu jitsu than I ever did in wrestling. Could also be that I was just more durable in high school than when I was in my 20s when I was training bjj.

Back