Media Derrick Lewis: "I Don't Know Why I Keep Getting Main Events Either... [Buckley] Can Have It"

Derrick Lewis questions why he’s the main event of UFC St Louis

Speaking during the pre-fight press conference, Derrick Lewis was asked what he thought about being in yet another main event spot, despite having publicly requested that the UFC only put him in three-round fights:
“I don’t know why I keep getting main events either. I know I’ve said this on national TV so many times that I didn’t want to be [the] main event…I don’t know what I had to do.”
“I thought maybe I had to lose a couple of fights and get no more main events. But no, they’re still trying to put me [in the] main event,” said the fan-favorite heavyweight contender.
Lewis was then asked what he thought about hometown hero Joaquin Buckley calling for the UFC to switch the main and co-main events around so that he has the headline attraction for his home crowd.
“It doesn’t matter to me, [Buckley] can still have it. The sh*t ain’t start yet. He can still get it. I would love to go three rounds, sh*t for real.”
Buckley previously stole the final credits of the UFC 300 pre-fight press conference when he lambasted Dana White from the hot mic:
“The whole crowd done told me man, ya’ll coming back to St Louis – hey we love Derrick Lewis, but he doesn’t want to fight five rounds Dana… Switch it up man give your boy ‘New Mansa’ the main event in his hometown baby – Let’s go!”
Buckley might not have got his main event slot, but he’ll certainly have the backing of the entire Enterprise Center as he looks to defend his #11 spot in the rankings against Nursulton Ruziboev.

---

Humble dude, and probably has no desire to fight for a potential 5 rounds - and if Lewis connects, it might not last 5 minutes!

images
My balls was hot
Where is Ronda Rousey fine ass at
I just got to do a number 2

These quotes go a long way.

We all know the reason .....

....BECUZ MY BALLS WUZ HOT!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1