Derrick Lewis vs. Marcin Tybura Added to UFC Fight Night Austin (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Gonna go with Tybura, just because I think Lewis is overrated as hell.

Tybura gonna wear Lewis out and beat the shit out of him as the fight goes on

Tybura didn't get finished by Werdum, so I kind of doubt Lewis puts him away. Though anything can happen at HW...

Gonna go with Tybura, just because I think Lewis is overrated as hell.
He's not overrated. He went on a 6 fight win streak which earned him his ranking.

I've never heard of his opponent.. I wanna go to this event, but this and a sage fight isn't going oo motivate me to get tickets

Cm0VmmNUMAANO0t.jpg

Hoping the black beast puts him to sleep

Tybura should win quite easily, provided he doesn't lose concentration for a second.

Lewis is limited, but can those rushes of his are scary.

Black Beast the latest MMA superstar to fake Hetirement

Tybura didn't get finished by Werdum, so I kind of doubt Lewis puts him away. Though anything can happen at HW...

Im not sure I understand the logic here. Werdum isn’t some sort of heavy hitter. Yes, he has a knee KO over Hunt, some stoppages over Russow N Gonzaga, Vera etc...but he’s not a heavy puncher at least.

If Tybura gets hit as often as he did vs Werdum, he will go to sleep.

With that said, Werdum’s striking has more diversity than BB’s, so I can see Tybura being better prepared for BB and avoiding the big shots while landing pop shots of his own all night.

Good fight either way.

i'll take tybura via not being as fat and just being more skilled.

lewis' performance in the hunt fight was retarded, i'm tired of this dude winning fights because he's huge and guys can't get his fat ass off of them when he's on top.

WAR BLACK BEAST!

Looks like im going to austin for this fight..

Tybura. Will when the ufc give satx or atx a ppv?

If Lewis is 100% healthy which I don't think is possible then he wins.

Im not sure I understand the logic here. Werdum isn’t some sort of heavy hitter. Yes, he has a knee KO over Hunt, some stoppages over Russow N Gonzaga, Vera etc...but he’s not a heavy puncher at least.

If Tybura gets hit as often as he did vs Werdum, he will go to sleep.

With that said, Werdum’s striking has more diversity than BB’s, so I can see Tybura being better prepared for BB and avoiding the big shots while landing pop shots of his own all night.

Good fight either way.
I was thinking more of an indicator of Tybura's relative skillset, not necessarily his chin. Pretty much any HW can KO any other HW with the right shot.

But yeah, very different matchups.

Back