Describe some "prison" style food that you've made

Brom Bones

Where's that little soy boy, bitch Ichabod?
@Black
Reaction score
I sometimes watch former inmates show you how to make prison food. Highly recommended.

Anyway, I was eating burritos and ran out of meat and shredded cheese. But I still had a couple of tortillas, so I used bologna (not my favorite lunch meat, but whatever) and cheese slices (like the singles that are individually wrapped).

Let me tell you something, that shit was brutal. I should have figured out a better way to use the tortillas than that vile crap. Anyway, describe any kind of "prison style" food that you've made.

I usually stick to lobster and steak, like in Goodfellas...

You sound poor and unrespected.

I make pruno or hooch on the regs with the produce my mother-in-law grows in her back yard. Lychee, longan, oranges, blackberries, rose petals, etc. You just add a shitload of sugar and some dry active yeast, shake, throw an airlock on top of that bitch for a few days, wait until the fermentation stops, and you've got yourself some SWEETBERRY WINE.

Also:

Last edited:
I've used a clothes iron to make a tuna melt and a grilled ham and cheese.

upload_2018-8-2_9-31-5.png

When I was locked up we had whatever we wanted because some guys from my crew worked in the kitchen
We had our own tables that no other race was allowed to sit at and we'd tell the homies what we wanted to eat that day and they'd cook it and then tape it in bags under our tables
We'd get our trays and just sit em on the table and then grab all the good food under the table and take it back down to our living quarters and grub

One time it was my BFF's birthday so I had the homies make him a big ass birthday cake with frosting and all that shit
No way we could pull that out and eat it at our tables so we made a young ass little white boy stick the whole cake under his shirt and walk outta the chow hall with it
That cake was so big he looked like he was wearing a fat suit like Eddie Murphy in Nutty Professor
We crowded around him and walked out in a group to try and keep him outta sight from the cops at the entrance/exit and we got it out and back down to the yard
Shit was delicious

I cut the garlic up nice and thin so it dissolves in the sauce.

I also eat plastic fruit at Target.

We also made huge spreads every Wednesday which was commissary night
Take like 10-20 Top Ramen soups, hella bags of Cheetos/Doritos/Fritos, nacho cheese sauce, a few summer sausages all chopped up and a few jars of jalapenos and mix that shit together in a garbage bag full of hot water and let it sit for an hour and you got a delicious casserole

We'd make "tamales" too
Take the Top Ramens, crush em up and wet em a little bit and then roll it out flat and pound it together to make a "tortilla" and then take a summer sausage and chop it up and mix it with the Top Ramen flavor packet, cheese sauce and jalapenos and water and cook it in the microwave and then put that over the noodle tortilla and roll it up tight like your making a jelly roll and seal it up inside of a bag until it sticks together and then serve and enjoy

You rape your roommate and then you tell him to go and make you a sandwich.

When I was locked up we had whatever we wanted because some guys from my crew worked in the kitchen
We had our own tables that no other race was allowed to sit at and we'd tell the homies what we wanted to eat that day and they'd cook it and then tape it in bags under our tables
We'd get our trays and just sit em on the table and then grab all the good food under the table and take it back down to our living quarters and grub

One time it was my BFF's birthday so I had the homies make him a big ass birthday cake with frosting and all that shit
No way we could pull that out and eat it at our tables so we made a young ass little white boy stick the whole cake under his shirt and walk outta the chow hall with it
That cake was so big he looked like he was wearing a fat suit like Eddie Murphy in Nutty Professor
We crowded around him and walked out in a group to try and keep him outta sight from the cops at the entrance/exit and we got it out and back down to the yard
Shit was delicious
Same our cell was right across from the trustees that worked in the kitchen. We had to pay for it tho.
Frozen school rectangular pizza slices FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you did state time I was in county and the food wasnt that great and not much of it. Lost my trustee status and the bologna sandwich for dinner too. 2 meals a day then and if it wasnt for the trustees I woulda starved. People in there were begging to go to state prison cause you ate better and werent locked down 24 hours.

Take like 10-20 Top Ramen soups, hella bags of Cheetos/Doritos/Fritos, nacho cheese sauce, a few summer sausages all chopped up and a few jars of jalapenos and mix that shit together in a garbage bag full of hot water and let it sit for an hour and you got a delicious casserole

Ingredient description....cooking method sounds disgusting

If y'all were white get that Doukhobour religious exemption (obscure russian 18th century shit)
You go from factory line bologna sandwiches to individually prepared stuffed peppers

From fake bacon to homemade egg mcmuffins

When I was a kid it was Franco American spaghetti, hamburger and onions all fried together in a frying pan. Also, fried burger with brown gravy mixed with instant rice

<{clintugh}>

Sometimes I'll make like a mince dish if I can't be fucked, basically ground beef with curry powder and some frozen peas and corn, goes ok on toast or on it's own.

Cracking eggs into your mr noodles adds much needed protein, is cheap, and tastes good.

white trash hotdogs. Hot dogs, wrapped in tortillas with cheese, fried in a pan. Dip in marinara. Rinse, repeat.
K_6N1uPUGZdxZAWFU9i1Ob45PkLsEpzm8mIWu0iaMfwS_ZF7xf8mZRwGDRWZYadWdFjico-cWAxLAbEp2cfm1A

Isn't prison style food similar to poor people food? If so, never tried.

Shit was delicious
What else did you make that "young ass little white boy" do?

Back