Desmond is amazing and does the future

• Thread starter Deleted member 196663
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 196663

Can someone please explain the purpose of putting a kid on national media? No whining conservatives, please. This seems really fucking dark, or I’m just completely out of touch.

(Title error)

The purpose is lgbt propaganda to over sexualize children. Next thing will be to promote pedophilia. This is sick and ought right child abuse.

tumblr_m99kom4lZy1qzpo8yo1_5001.gif

Can someone please explain the purpose of putting a kid on national media? No whining conservatives, please. This seems really fucking dark, or I’m just completely out of touch.

(Title error)

It's child abuse. And It's downright evil. There's really no other way to put this.

That looks like parents indoctrinating a child. This looks like brainwashing of a vulnerable human being, and I deem it evil.

Satanic, evil shit. This is what they want to do to our country.

The purpose is lgbt propaganda to over sexualize children. Next thing will be to promote pedophilia. This is sick and ought right child abuse.
Yeah no doubt, the pedophilia thing is starting to get talked about. They did a TED talk recently. You can tell they are trying to normalize pedo now.

Gay marriage
Transdender
then Pedophilia
Bestiality is probably after this.

In 5 years the Gaystapo will be asking Jack Phillips to bake Pedo cakes.

Yeah no doubt, the pedophilia thing is starting to get talked about. They did a TED talk recently. You can tell they are trying to normalize pedo now.

Gay marriage
Transdender
then Pedophilia

In 5 years the Gaystapo will be asking Jack Phillips to bake Pedo cakes.

This....is gold!!!! Fuckin transdenders!!!

Gay marriage
Transdender
then Pedophilia
No doubt, they want to normalize this shit, and act like you're a bigot for opposing this perversion.

I've been following to an extent his "career" and I can't help but feel very sorry for that kid. He looks unhappy and drugged most of the times. His parents are awful, probably mentally unstable. They are using him and ruining that poor child's innocence, they are exposing him to inappropriate subjects and situations. I really worry about him tbh and I legit think this has gone too far and CPS should be involved.

I was actually nauseous when I heard that kid hung out with Michael Alig (that psycho club kid that dismembered someone back in the 90s) and were making a video together because apparently his mother idolizes the guy so much she was basically begging for it. Wtf is wrong with his parents???

Last edited:
I've been following to an extent his "career" and I can't help but feel very sorry for that kid. He looks unhappy and drugged most of the times. His parents are awful, probably mentally unstable. They are using him and ruining that poor child's innocence, they are exposing him to inappropriate subjects and situations. I really worry about him tbh and I legit think this has gone too far and CPS should be involved.

I was actually nauseous when I heard that kid hung out with Michael Ali (that psycho club kid that dismembered someone back in the 90s) and were making a video together because apparently his mother idolizes the guy so much she was basically begging for it. Wtf is wrong with his parents???
His parents are evil and mentally deranged. Obviously.

This kid gonna kill itself and itll be societies fault for not being accepting. In reality the parents should eat a bullet and the kid gets the help in deserves.

I was actually nauseous when I heard that kid hung out with Michael Ali (that psycho club kid that dismembered someone back in the 90s) and were making a video together because apparently his mother idolizes the guy so much she was basically begging for it. Wtf is wrong with his parents???
Good call on the drugged part. He looks like hes been on benzos his whole life.

Do those depression drugs give you that cold dead stare? That wouldnt surprise me either. Poor kid.

That lil boy is obviously getting dicked down and turnt out.

How the fuck you know at the age that you want a dick up your ass...unless..

This kid gonna kill itself and itll be societies fault for not being accepting. In reality the parents should eat a bullet and the kid gets the help in deserves.
And it's illegal in California and a few other leftist states to help counsel this kid away from his transgenderism.

Kids under 14 shouldn't wear make up. Yet alone a fucking boy. Absolute degeneracy, sad! Feel bad for the poor lad.

Back