Desmond is amazing and does the future

• Thread starter Deleted member 196663
  • Start date
Absolutely disgusting.
Im all for gays, lesbians, and transgenders to be who they want to be, but this child wasn't given a choice.
He's watching shows about drag queens at the age of 2. Kids imitate what they see. Of course he too is going to want to dress up. He "came out of the closet at 3". How the fuck does he know about "the closest " at age 3? He was going to Drag Queen shows at 5 years old......why?????? How does a 10 year old know about snorting drugs, "club kid" culture, PRIDE parades, and gender identity?

His parents are pieces of shit, and practically brainwashed this kid.
You are a product of your environment ,and Drag shows aren't a place for a 5 year old, no matter what your sexual orientation is.

I was debating this with people elsewhere. It seems many just see it as a kid expressing himself honestly.

My only argument was to question why the media is promoting him like they own stock.
The media own stock in the crazy, the bizarre, outrage, and abnormalities. I see people in here talking about this story like there's an agenda to make an army of Desmonds...no..the media is a company that is about making money. This is a story that is either going to piss people off, or just watch in disbelievement. The kid already has YouTube fame apparently, and he has met with the queen of Dragg queens, so it's an easy, slamdunk story.
More ratings, more sponsors.

Seems like a gay version of this. The kid is obviously brainwashed and being monetized by his parents.

''I came out of the closet when I was 3 years old.'' No, you didn't.

Try posting a vid of your kids at the gun range.

OUTRAGE!

It's genuinely heartbreaking when people fuck up their kids like this.

@DIDM Glad you called CPS, I'm in Canada otherwise I would call it too. What did they say?

The fuck is wrong with you?
Aint a gotdamn thing wrong with me.

The fuck wrong with you?

When did it become socially acceptable to dress lil girls up and doll them up wwith make up and send them to school like that?

NEVER!

So why the fuck is this lil boy so gotdamn interested? Cause he's been turnt out.
Plain and simple.
He is too sexual in his mannerisms and seeks to be what he feels is attractive.

I aint got a problem with gays and lesbians adopting, what I do have a problem with is obvious grooming and sexual predation.

But keep cutting excuses for the parents. As you were.

The fuck wrong with you?

When did it become socially acceptable to dress lil girls up and doll them up wwith make up and send them to school like that?

NEVER!

So why the fuck is this lil boy so gotdamn interested? Cause he's been turnt out.
Plain and simple.

I aint got a problem with gays and lesbians adopting, what I do have a problem with is obvious grooming and sexual predation.

His parents are a straight couple.

Are we still pretending this isn't the parents' fault? They might be "straight", but they're absolutely activists and there isn't a fucking chance this kid hasn't been molested already.

I doubt it. I think his dad has to be bi to be pushing this. The mom, definitely runs the show, wants attention from it, wants progressive bonus points, and probably wanted a daughter instead of a son. But there's a good chance she's lesbian bisexual too.

The fuck wrong with you?

NEVER!

Plain and simple.

Yea, his parents are straight.
I wouldn't rule out sexual abuse, but wouldn't say it's a definite thing either .
This kid has been watching Drag queen shows since he was 2. His life seems to revolve around this Drag culture. It looks like he's imitating the way they talk, walk, and act. Doesn't mean he's getting molested though

Can't edit. But also, I wouldn't doubt if the parents molested that kid. Or set him up to be molested.

The Dad said his son entered kindergarten "openly gay."

Are we still pretending this isn't the parents' fault? They might be "straight", but they're absolutely activists and there isn't a fucking chance this kid hasn't been molested already.
I don't think anyone here is pretending this is not 100% on the parents. @jamel wrote he had nothing against gay people adopting which made me think he's assuming this kid's parents are gay so I replied to him saying they are not. That's all.

Can't edit. But also, I wouldn't doubt if the parents molested that kid. Or set him up to be molested.

The Dad said his son entered kindergarten "openly gay."
They are both fucking disgusting, that's for sure. I wouldn't trust them with my fish. If they molested him or not, honestly I don't have the guts to think about it, we don't know but they are without a doubt exposing him to very inappropriate and dangerous situations. They are damaging their own child.

They are both fucking disgusting, that's for sure. I wouldn't trust them with my fish. If they molested him or not, honestly I don't have the guts to think about it, we don't know but they are without a doubt exposing him to very inappropriate and dangerous situations. They are damaging their own child.
I agree

Back