Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i've been talking strictly PvP sorry for not mentioning that. I havent touched PvE yet but I assume thats its fairing much better than PvP right now. In-air accuracy for PvP right now is just as bad as it was before the patch, PvE I think will be different though. I want this game to succeed but I dont think D2 will be fixed, hopefully by D3 bungie will have learned finally.

As I understand accuracy was only altered for controllers... do you use a controller on your PC?

Damn... watching some streaming and it's pretty brutal. Rumble has some serious issues with spawns and it seems like maybe 8 is too many players for a Rumble match on these maps. Spawn killing galore and Power Ammo is king.

Also, again for anybody who cares, New Monarchy has won yet another faction rally. This puts them at winning every single faction rally with the exception of the first one. Winning reward is a grenade launcher :
https://db.destinytracker.com/d2/en/items/1443049976
it was fixed damn near everyone was saying FWC was in the lead and DO was 2nd with NM pretty far behind so some how NM won in like the last day.

it was fixed damn near everyone was saying FWC was in the lead and DO was 2nd with NM pretty far behind so some how NM won in like the last day.

I saw a post yesterday about a tracker on PC and it showed that things were close, but it only represented the PC players who were using Discord. MOST people who play the game don't frequent Reddit or other game forums... during surveys they usually tend to come up with 2-3% of Destiny players actually browse / post on Reddit or Bungie Forums. As far as I know official counts from Bungie have never been released prior to event completion.

Since I'm just spamming info here the "unique rewards" for doing the Nightfall strikes are in the database.

This week it's a sniper rifle.

Here's the rest of the stuff... a sniper, an auto-rifle, and a hand cannon for the weapons. Then we've got a sparrow, a ghost shell, and a ship.

https://destinysets.com/strike-gear

Since I'm just spamming info here the "unique rewards" for doing the Nightfall strikes are in the database.

This week it's a sniper rifle.

Here's the rest of the stuff... a sniper, an auto-rifle, and a hand cannon for the weapons. Then we've got a sparrow, a ghost shell, and a ship.

https://destinysets.com/strike-gear
so only 3 new weapons? atleast they aren't reskins but I'm getting sick of all the cosmetic shit there's already enough ships, sparrows, and ghost in the game

As I understand accuracy was only altered for controllers... do you use a controller on your PC?
Negative mouse and key all day. They increased aim assist for controllers, that doesn’t really mean in air accuracy. Using controller or mouse and key doesn’t change the in air accuracy of guns. They did increase aim assist for hand cannons with controllers though i do know that.

Damn... watching some streaming and it's pretty brutal. Rumble has some serious issues with spawns and it seems like maybe 8 is too many players for a Rumble match on these maps. Spawn killing galore and Power Ammo is king.
The Devs seriously are bad. They didn’t think this all the way through. More power weapons without buffing primaries is a huge mistake and was the biggest complaint about d1. We asked for buffed primaries to fight against power ammo and special weapons. We’re back to square one. 3 taps and bursts have to come back for this all to work fluidly. 4 shots against a legend of acrius is no bueno.

Checked my list of friends earlier today and just now...

Nobody was on D2 earlier and only one is playing right now.. consider this.. the majority of my PS friends were made playing D1 and D2....

Maybe it's just my list...

Played tonight. Just PvE, dicking around trying out some new weapons.

I know PvP guys are still bitchy after the update, but things seemed better in PvE. Dragonfly is actually worth a shit now. HC felt good on console.

Negative mouse and key all day. They increased aim assist for controllers, that doesn’t really mean in air accuracy. Using controller or mouse and key doesn’t change the in air accuracy of guns. They did increase aim assist for hand cannons with controllers though i do know that.

I found the quote by Cozmo23 stating that in-air-accuracy for hand cannons will also be buffed.

Checked my list of friends earlier today and just now...

Nobody was on D2 earlier and only one is playing right now.. consider this.. the majority of my PS friends were made playing D1 and D2....

Maybe it's just my list...
no its not only your list mine is the same way even the clan list I have has been dead I mights see two to three ppl playing a week.

just got an exotic engram from a patrol mission that's fuck'd

It’s not noticible from what I’ve seen so far

Cool man, I was just curious. I've watched some streaming but everybody who streams is on PC, so it's tough to tell the differences on console. Watching streamers play is also very depressing because of how amazing and buttery smooth the graphics are compared to console.

Been playing destiny 1 lately. Really wish they would put team search for nightfalls now because i cant find a single person to run it with

Been playing destiny 1 lately. Really wish they would put team search for nightfalls now because i cant find a single person to run it with

Yeah, most people who have gone back to D1 are doing so specifically for the PvP. Most of the Nightfalls should be fairly easy to solo though, right?

Pulses are beast now. Been liking them for a while now. Vigilance wing is sick and I was straight diddling fools with the autumn wind.

does destinytracker update their pvp meta weekly? Most the videos I've seen from rumble has looked alot like the felwinter's lie meta

does destinytracker update their pvp meta weekly? Most the videos I've seen from rumble has looked alot like the felwinter's lie meta

Vigilance wing has the top spot right now. With Uriel’s, antiope, positive outlook, and the colony behind it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back