Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised vault space is such a big issue for people. I guess I just have no desire to collect a bunch of shit I'm never going to use like others do. Same for shaders... I have no issue deleting shaders that I hate and will never use... I just can't understand why people want to have huge collections of shit they will NEVER use or even have an intention of using.

As for Luke Smith I have a fair amount of respect for the guy. It's obvious that the "big wigs" are in control of the direction of this game and I think Luke is trying to make the game as best as he can within the allowed parameters. Maybe I'm just naive but I can't see how it was his choice to make so many of the decisions that have been made with this game. It just seems out of place for one of the driving forces behind VoG and The Taken King expansion.
I'm starting to save all the stupid shit you get out of Caydes chest kinda like that tiny box of raisins from D1.

I'm starting to save all the stupid shit you get out of Caydes chest kinda like that tiny box of raisins from D1.

You can go and get all that stuff from Cayde though once you've unlocked it.

Been fucking with my weapon combos a bit lately in pve. The sunshot and antiope combo is fun as hell. My crucible is the ever unique Uriel’s gift and mida. Lol. I guess it is my own fault, I really don’t sweat the power weapons much. I know it’s help me to do it, but haven’t found one I give a shit about yet.

Haven't played much at all in the past 3 weeks and the expansion sounds kind of underwhelming to be honest. The gameplay is very fun but for a game that prides itself on end game content it's lacking to say the least.

This game just needs like a straight hoarde mode or something like zombies, strikes are boring after a few. Hoarde mode with an incredibly hard end goal that very few players could accomplish (like ~1%) but was fun with some kind of special weapon or reward would keep players coming back.

Haven't played much at all in the past 3 weeks and the expansion sounds kind of underwhelming to be honest. The gameplay is very fun but for a game that prides itself on end game content it's lacking to say the least.

This game just needs like a straight hoarde mode or something like zombies, strikes are boring after a few. Hoarde mode with an incredibly hard end goal that very few players could accomplish (like ~1%) but was fun with some kind of special weapon or reward would keep players coming back.
Yeah im not looking forward to any dlc from this game anymore. Quality of life changes are way more important. Id rather them fix the loot system and add ranked play instead of expanding content no one gives a shit about.

Yeah im not looking forward to any dlc from this game anymore. Quality of life changes are way more important. Id rather them fix the loot system and add ranked play instead of expanding content no one gives a shit about.

47692223.jpg

I'm not overly hyped for more raid encounters on the Levithian, but I'm liking the story with Osiris. While it's looking like it's only going to be a few hours with 5-7 missions it could be some fun lore. And by all accounts the ghost of Osiris is supposed to be pretty entertaining. I am totally on board with QoL changes though and it's kind of frustrating that it has taken so long to get any real patch. I'm guessing they were waiting for the PC launch before they decided to make any real changes, so hopefully we'll get patches much more often once the ball gets rolling.

47692223.jpg

I'm not overly hyped for more raid encounters on the Levithian, but I'm liking the story with Osiris. While it's looking like it's only going to be a few hours with 5-7 missions it could be some fun lore. And by all accounts the ghost of Osiris is supposed to be pretty entertaining. I am totally on board with QoL changes though and it's kind of frustrating that it has taken so long to get any real patch. I'm guessing they were waiting for the PC launch before they decided to make any real changes, so hopefully we'll get patches much more often once the ball gets rolling.
Not hyped one bit, literally only 3 hours of gameplay for the story and more tokens. The ign review was spot on with it's review for the DLC.

Yea it looked disappointing and almost a cash grab.

Releases raid, makes you buy DLC for a real boss. I also don't get the "make loot more abundant while also taking away weapon rolls". One of my fav things about the first destiny was seeing the perks I got on a weapon and leveling it up. Destiny 2 I had most legendaries and pretty much every exotic within a month.

Not hyped one bit, literally only 3 hours of gameplay for the story and more tokens. The ign review was spot on with it's review for the DLC.

You always struck me as more of a PvP guy (gal?) anyways... do you do much PvE at all?

Yea it looked disappointing and almost a cash grab.

Releases raid, makes you buy DLC for a real boss. I also don't get the "make loot more abundant while also taking away weapon rolls". One of my fav things about the first destiny was seeing the perks I got on a weapon and leveling it up. Destiny 2 I had most legendaries and pretty much every exotic within a month.

It's $20 so I wouldn't really call it much of a cash grab, but I do agree they made some mistakes with the weapons and fixed rolls. I'm hoping they fix this and revert back to random rolls. As for exotics I kind of like how most people can get most / all of them... I was never able to get my hands on First Curse or that damned slug shotgun (sucked at PvP). Since they made the exotics more exotic in nature, rather than more powerful, it's not a big deal with everybody having them.

You always struck me as more of a PvP guy (gal?) anyways... do you do much PvE at all?
PVE is what got me into Destiny in the first place. I started with the taken king and kingsfall was a really cool first experience for me and I grinded the shit out of that raid.

47692223.jpg

I'm not overly hyped for more raid encounters on the Levithian, but I'm liking the story with Osiris. While it's looking like it's only going to be a few hours with 5-7 missions it could be some fun lore. And by all accounts the ghost of Osiris is supposed to be pretty entertaining.
I just wonder how much of this lore is actually going to be new and how much is going to be pre Destiny 1 stuff that was cut from the original game.

I just wonder how much of this lore is actually going to be new and how much is going to be pre Destiny 1 stuff that was cut from the original game.

At this point who really cares? I personally enjoyed the Red War Campaign and the lore in D2 has been decent...not enough of it, but what is there is pretty cool. I was excited when I found a Taken Blight that was scanable and the ghost said it was a series of sounds repeating "SA" "VA" "THUN." Kind of cool and I'm pretty sure it means we're going to see her in the next expansion (not DLC). Lots of cool stuff out there if you happen to find it in the wild.

At this point who really cares? I personally enjoyed the Red War Campaign and the lore in D2 has been decent...not enough of it, but what is there is pretty cool. I was excited when I found a Taken Blight that was scanable and the ghost said it was a series of sounds repeating "SA" "VA" "THUN." Kind of cool and I'm pretty sure it means we're going to see her in the next expansion (not DLC). Lots of cool stuff out there if you happen to find it in the wild.
the lost sector on Io? I wanna see them open Titan up more they are going to have a new pvp map there in this new dlc. I would like to see more lore to go with that place like what are those little roomba fuckers.

So, did the Clarion Call only last until Sunday? I got on today and didn't see anything activity listing for it.

So, did the Clarion Call only last until Sunday? I got on today and didn't see anything activity listing for it.

Reset is tomorrow good sir...

Have no idea if it's a weekend thing but it's a pretty weak add-on...

47692223.jpg

Game is practically dead at times.. granted people are still playing it but it seems so much less than ever..

I am running to collect tokens and stashing exotics and cayde's chests. Hoping to cash them on once the dlc drops and maybe bungie fucks up and I get some near shit early...

Reset is tomorrow good sir...

Have no idea if it's a weekend thing but it's a pretty weak add-on...

I know the reset is Tuesday, but I just thought it was weird that it's gone already. I didn't even see hardly any of my clan on the game this past weekend.

I know the reset is Tuesday, but I just thought it was weird that it's gone already. I didn't even see hardly any of my clan on the game this past weekend.

just another luminous. not really worth it unless you still needed to be 305 or had some gear you wanted to max level.

meh. it was weird...

new Iron Banner out for anyone who cares it's Clash this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back