Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm done with it too. I played the shit outta D1 and played quite a bit of D2 but I don't even miss it at this point. I have zero incentive or interest in popping the disc in to even download the patches. I just DGAF.

Yeah I'm done with it too. I played the shit outta D1 and played quite a bit of D2 but I don't even miss it at this point. I have zero incentive or interest in popping the disc in to even download the patches. I just DGAF.

Same here, dont think i touched it again after finising the story on my first character

Graviton Lance is a lot of fun now. The explosions are cool.

I was looking at that rare Pulse Rifle you get from getting Valor points or whatever the fuck it's called and it's just a reskin of the Praedyths Time Piece from the Vault of Glass. Come the fuck on Bungo, you can't make anything look unique?

so if you hang on to the lost memory fragment notes exotic catalyst wont drop that seems odd like strikes not counting if you use the boons.

so if you hang on to the lost memory fragment notes exotic catalyst wont drop that seems odd like strikes not counting if you use the boons.
giphy.gif

I've got 4 of those Lost Memory Fragments in my Inventory and so far I've got the Crimson and Tractor Cannon Catalyst to drop... not sure how accurate your declaration is... where did you hear it?

I've got 4 of those Lost Memory Fragments in my Inventory and so far I've got the Crimson and Tractor Cannon Catalyst to drop... not sure how accurate your declaration is... where did you hear it?
youtube video at 6:00

I deleted the ones I had and the d.a.r.c.i one dropped with in 20-30 mins but nothing since that was after around 40+ hours in the dlc. If it's just pure rng fuck them I stopped playing monster hunter due to stupid ass rng screwing up the grind. I just don't trust them with throttling BS on the xp and people getting 3 to 4 of those catalyst right away and other taking alot longer.

youtube video at 6:00

I deleted the ones I had and the d.a.r.c.i one dropped with in 20-30 mins but nothing since that was after around 40+ hours in the dlc. If it's just pure rng fuck them I stopped playing monster hunter due to stupid ass rng screwing up the grind. I just don't trust them with throttling BS on the xp and people getting 3 to 4 of those catalyst right away and other taking alot longer.

Yeah, it's all hearsay in the same manner as the VoG Spirit Bloom chest.

I haven’t played Destiny since about a month or two after the release of TTK. I was thinking to myself “I wonder if I should try Destiny 2?” and then I read this thread.

JXiqTBj.jpg

I haven’t played Destiny since about a month or two after the release of TTK. I was thinking to myself “I wonder if I should try Destiny 2?” and then I read this thread.

To be fair D2 is probably in the best place it has been... well, ever. Bungie heard the feedback about power progression being too brutal so they made some changes and now heroic strikes will get you to 360 power so you can move on to the more challenging activities. Once everybody gets a bit higher in power levels it will open up Escalation Protocol and the Raid Lair and there will be more to do. TONS of grindy shit to do chasing the IKELOS weapons and it really feels a lot like D1-Taken King in the sense that things are progressing and you're completing quests and getting gear.

Gear / Weapons are still shitty but Exotics have come a long way and they have been pretty aggressively buffed. Outside of exotics, weapons are pretty boring as they are all static rolls and that's not going to change until the Comet update in the fall. Right now there's stuff to do and it's more fun that anything else we've seen in Destiny 2 so far.

i just want 3 taps and ill play this game non stop, the whole pee-shooter shit is lame. pvp is entirely way to passive with the long health regens, warlock rifts, titan barriers, and 1.1-1.2 time to kill makes for a very watered down pvp experience.

i just want 3 taps and ill play this game non stop, the whole pee-shooter shit is lame. pvp is entirely way to passive with the long health regens, warlock rifts, titan barriers, and 1.1-1.2 time to kill makes for a very watered down pvp experience.
you get three taps/burst with a couple pulse rifles the graviton lance feels like a scout rifle now and is very sticky. I was getting crits where they didn't seem like they was on target. It feels like the bloom that screws with hand cannons & scout rifles isn't as bad on the pulse rifles. The hand cannons still feel shitty atleast the sunshot and better devils but with the two exotic pulse rifles in PvP pretty much every thing seem meh. I got killed a few times with the Jade Rabbit too on a couple of the bigger maps but I'm not sure if my sheild was up or team fire played into it.

well RNG sucks how long it take you to get the crimson one to drop? what was you doing

You can try your hand at Xur every weekend by doing the exotic purchase for 97 shards to get an exotic you don't own already. I got the Eternal Helm last weekend.

you get three taps/burst with a couple pulse rifles the graviton lance feels like a scout rifle now and is very sticky. I was getting crits where they didn't seem like they was on target. It feels like the bloom that screws with hand cannons & scout rifles isn't as bad on the pulse rifles. The hand cannons still feel shitty atleast the sunshot and better devils but with the two exotic pulse rifles in PvP pretty much every thing seem meh. I got killed a few times with the Jade Rabbit too on a couple of the bigger maps but I'm not sure if my sheild was up or team fire played into it.
Pulses feel fine, autos need severe damage drop off. No reason autos should be outgunning pulses at range. Handcannons need to 3 tap, they feel like utter shit compared to destiny 1s eyaslunas and palindromes. I dont know why bungie is so scared of hurting casuals. Handcannons are a skill weapon, auto rifles arent. They need to reward players for skillfull play. It feels so shitty landing 3 headshots and having someone just run to the back of the map. The game literally left all the elements that made pvp fun to begin wth and took it out. Pulses feel good for the most part. Its just very bad game design having the easiest guns to use be the most powerful.

You can try your hand at Xur every weekend by doing the exotic purchase for 97 shards to get an exotic you don't own already. I got the Eternal Helm last weekend.
yeah I do that been trying for the Armamentarium but got the suros and an arm piece that Xur was selling. As for the crimson I was talking about the exotic catalysts to make a few of the exotic weapons masterworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back