Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the lore of exo's it's pretty much confirmed that without Cayde's ghost he's dead. The re-boot doesn't mean they come back from death, but instead it's due to some kind of mental order where they reboot because their brain is freaking out from realizing it's no longer in a human body.

Edit : YouTuber by the name of MyNameIsByf posted this video earlier to explain the lore involved here.

I watched Byf's video before I posted. He's angry about Cayde being killed. Like super angry.

This is more like Bungie throwing shit at the wall trying to claim they're being deep.

More like being dumbshits.
there was alot of people bitching about D2 being to kid friendly so this is how they change the mood up by killing the only NPC that wasn't stale as fuck. If they are going this route then Forsaken better be dark and not just kill Cayde just to get oohs and ahhs and give us the same generic BS that CoO & Warmind gave us.

dead orbit is so lame
I like the shotgun though it's a nice fast fire that isn't full auto but yeah they are lame shitty shaders and armour and they was my main faction in D1. It just seems the devs wanted them to be bumish begger types and most their gear just looks like cheaply done reskins.

there was alot of people bitching about D2 being to kid friendly so this is how they change the mood up by killing the only NPC that wasn't stale as fuck. If they are going this route then Forsaken better be dark and not just kill Cayde just to get oohs and ahhs and give us the same generic BS that CoO & Warmind gave us.
If they're going dark with it then I better be able to re-create this with my character given they'll have killed off the only interesting NPC:

I wish they killed off Ikora Rey. She is so boring.

I really hope they reboot Cayde-6 into Cayde-7 somehow. I think they're goal was to make us angry and to want to exact revenge on his killer.

Besides, Nathan might not have had the time to do it, like Dinklebot.
lets be serious here if anyone should've died it should have been that one armed bastard on Io.

Wish they had killed of Rey AND Zavala and have your guardian take Zavala's spot no matter their class.
Fuck yeah, Zavala annoys me totally.

"I'm detecting comm signals deeP in the VaulT"

Damn @Gregolian that Punisher looks hype, but now I don't need to watch it after seeing the trailer!

Stomped through the Calus raid last night for the first time in MOOOOOOOONTHS.

We did everything without wiping right up to Calus. We almost one-phased him, them another dude who was even rustier than me ended up causing a wipe, so Claus took a second try.

But yeah; still got it.

My light level is WAY too low for the new raid though. I cap out at 350 right now. I just don't have the time to grind my character up but it's fun raiding with the clan again.

Stomped through the Calus raid last night for the first time in MOOOOOOOONTHS.

We did everything without wiping right up to Calus. We almost one-phased him, them another dude who was even rustier than me ended up causing a wipe, so Claus took a second try.

But yeah; still got it.

My light level is WAY too low for the new raid though. I cap out at 350 right now. I just don't have the time to grind my character up but it's fun raiding with the clan again.

yah I wouldn't mind raiding again. I reached level 360 last night generally without most nightfalls, raids, and the heroic strikes. I finally ran some strikes last night with some randoms to see how tough it was and it wasn't so bad.. easy week of mods? Team wiped on the first boss but we killed it the 2nd time. Didn't wipe again for the next two missions. Pretty challenging in a fun way and level 360. Gonna be running these more often now.

yah I wouldn't mind raiding again. I reached level 360 last night generally without most nightfalls, raids, and the heroic strikes. I finally ran some strikes last night with some randoms to see how tough it was and it wasn't so bad.. easy week of mods? Team wiped on the first boss but we killed it the 2nd time. Didn't wipe again for the next two missions. Pretty challenging in a fun way and level 360. Gonna be running these more often now.

The "singe" stays the same for the week, but the modifiers change each day. They are all pretty decent with the exception of Glass and Blackout. Those modifiers can go straight to hell and just aren't fun at all. I don't do strikes on those days because it's just not worth the time investment.

The "singe" stays the same for the week, but the modifiers change each day. They are all pretty decent with the exception of Glass and Blackout. Those modifiers can go straight to hell and just aren't fun at all. I don't do strikes on those days because it's just not worth the time investment.
on tuesday they had glass plus arc singe so the pyramidion was a shitty ass strike with those damn lazer grid things and not being able to get pulled through one touch and you're dead.

Depending on the strike I don't mind blackout if you can find and defend a small section. Some strikes I just back right out of when it comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back