Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

Ah ok. The other one is just kill 10 guardians. Still, mayhem should make that easy with just a few matches.
yeah that's what I'm hoping for there was four matches in a row where I got baited by a nightstalkers smoke, got killed by a pole dancer, and got hit with a nova bomb where I got zero kills with the hammer titan. getting your super once per match maybe two times if you're playing good makes those super kills a pain now hopefully mayhem isn't filled up with douchey tether fucks.

To every one that uses Arc Strider with Wormhusk Crown, Antiope and Graviton Crutch, I wish them all at least 3 days of violent diarrhea.

On a serious note, I am really having a blast right now in the Crucible, except the times when i have to play against pre-made team of 5 Arc Striders with Gravitons and they all stick from each other asses somewhere in the back of the map while team shooting and throwing arcbolt grenades. Arc Strider class, Wormhusk Crown and Graviton Lance are in need of serious balancing right now.

Switch from 4v4 to 6v6 was a right move IMO.

I have a feeling that I can use a larger variety of weapons other than Vigilance and Graviton. I use Crimson on smaller and Jade Rabbit on larger maps and I have a great success with both of them. My efficiency is constantly above 2.0 and all the way to 3.5.

I had such a great game yesterday, I really had a feeling that I was playing Destiny 1, here is a clip from that game:

I didn't like the jade rabbit or 150 rpm scout rifles in D2 due to them needing 3 crits & 1 body or whatever the ttk is. I got the catalyst for it so I've been trying to unlock it and at the right range it is nice but most maps are too small for it to compete against the 2 exotic pulse rifles and 180 & 200 rpm scout rifles. Hopefully the weapon patch on the 28th will cut the range on the graviton lance and boost the 150 rpm scout rifles to 3 crit kills.

confirmed 3 tap handcannons for forsaken, lets fucking go. been dropping 40 kill games like nothing lately
that video showed a three tap kill but right before that it showed what looked like an arc arrow thing hitting the wall and maybe there was some splash dmg. I'm hoping it's going back to 3 crit kills but on the ps4 there's still bloom and I doubt the devs will make hand cannons 3 tap kills without nerfing something on them most likely range. I really just don't trust bungie with hand cannons after all the bs in d1 with ghost bullets, bloom, dmg fall off, and constant nerfs to range and any perk that might effect the effective range.

that video showed a three tap kill but right before that it showed what looked like an arc arrow thing hitting the wall and maybe there was some splash dmg. I'm hoping it's going back to 3 crit kills but on the ps4 there's still bloom and I doubt the devs will make hand cannons 3 tap kills without nerfing something on them most likely range. I really just don't trust bungie with hand cannons after all the bs in d1 with ghost bullets, bloom, dmg fall off, and constant nerfs to range and any perk that might effect the effective range.
Its definitely a 2 crit 1 body I put it in slow motion. The 150 RPM will need 3 crits, 140 will be 2 crit 1 body. They said they aren't nerfing graviton or vig wing and that they're bringing everything else to be on par. which would mean that .8 TTK for handcannons.

Bungie also replied to the post with a Messi holding up 3 fingers meme. HYPE

Its definitely a 2 crit 1 body I put it in slow motion. The 150 RPM will need 3 crits, 140 will be 2 crit 1 body. They said they aren't nerfing graviton or vig wing and that they're bringing everything else to be on par. which would mean that .8 TTK for handcannons.
where's the 180s gonna fall? 2crits 2 body? I grinded my ass off for the service revolver and using it as something other then a clean up gun would be nice. hopefully perks like rampage and kill clip will also play into that ttk too but there's still smgs and auto rifles inside hand cannon range.

got the 400LL armour but it has fixed stats at 2 mobility then 5 on the other two not worth the solo grind imo.

I didn't like the jade rabbit or 150 rpm scout rifles in D2 due to them needing 3 crits & 1 body or whatever the ttk is. I got the catalyst for it so I've been trying to unlock it and at the right range it is nice but most maps are too small for it to compete against the 2 exotic pulse rifles and 180 & 200 rpm scout rifles. Hopefully the weapon patch on the 28th will cut the range on the graviton lance and boost the 150 rpm scout rifles to 3 crit kills.

You have to really try hard to be good with Jade Rabbit. When I use it, I try to play more passive and use cover as much as I can. The problem is, no matter the range or distance, Graviton has an advantage over it. No pulse rifle should be able to compete with the scout rifles on extreme distances.

You have to really try hard to be good with Jade Rabbit. When I use it, I try to play more passive and use cover as much as I can. The problem is, no matter the range or distance, Graviton has an advantage over it. No pulse rifle should be able to compete with the scout rifles on extreme distances.
yeah the graviton lance has had me raging this week it's out ranges every scout rifle I have unless I steal someones kill then on top of all the the damn hidden hand perk makes it hit crits that should've been outside of the hitbox.

I got the Merciless catalyst to drop today during a heroic event.

I got the Merciless catalyst to drop today during a heroic event.
I still haven't got that one with it's perk it remided me a bit of pocket infinity from D1 minus the full auto part it's a good pve gun.

I can’t even play this shit. Lol, had to send the Xbox one x in for repair literally a few months after buying it.

confirmed 3 tap handcannons for forsaken, lets fucking go.

Can't wait for that.

I've been playing a lot as a Titan with The Old Fashioned hand cannon + Riskrunner combo for the last few days.

Here's a clip from this morning, I had 34 kills and 8 assists.

Good lord. Finished the Solstice Armor (non-Masterwork version) and got it to level 400... That was kind of a bitch to level up.

Got 2 more to go... :/

Last edited:
Apparently there's a super easy way to farm the multikills catalyst for Sweet Business, and the kills with orbs from Graviton Lance

Good lord. Finished the Solstice Armor (non-Masterwork version) and got it to level 400... That was kind of a bitch to level up.

Got 2 more to go... :/
luckly you can masterwork single pieces of the 400ll gear without having to complete each piece's objective first like you had to with the green & blue sets. the grinding wasn't too bad outside of the PvP imo just the 1AU & Chosen missions sucked during the blue set portion to solo.

luckly you can masterwork single pieces of the 400ll gear without having to complete each piece's objective first like you had to with the green & blue sets. the grinding wasn't too bad outside of the PvP imo just the 1AU & Chosen missions sucked during the blue set portion to solo.

fuck that solo shit. I had clan mates helping out and/or found randoms using the app. It was best to ask everyone what type of orbs they were collecting and we all switched to the one (super and weapons) that benefitted everybody for maximum returns.

It's not as if i can't complete the mission. play conservative and careful and you can do it but when it comes to grinding i am all for efficiency.

The grind is unreal. I have been hitting those sleeper nodes up, probably about fifty times now, and then discovered I had to have that damned Ikelos hand cannon equipped or it didn't count towards the quest. So off I go again, to grind out Patrols and Public events, to get those green things to combine them into those blue things, to get the coordinates for more nodes.

Finally after grinding that shit out for a couple sittings, I finished the sleeper quest; and I STILL have only discovered about 25 of the nodes out of 45 or 50....

They made the damned things RNG. How stupid is that? I wouldn't normally GAF but I think it's tied to your triumphs which is not only unfair but also unrealistic.

Not to mention the grind for this armour set. Wow Bungie. Wow.

fuck that solo shit. I had clan mates helping out and/or found randoms using the app. It was best to ask everyone what type of orbs they were collecting and we all switched to the one (super and weapons) that benefitted everybody for maximum returns.

It's not as if i can't complete the mission. play conservative and careful and you can do it but when it comes to grinding i am all for efficiency.
if you're using a fireteam that's for the best there's no reason those two missions I brought up should be as hard as they are without power ammo. those damn tanks are bullet sponges and the adds team fire melts you it wasn't fun.

The grind is unreal. I have been hitting those sleeper nodes up, probably about fifty times now, and then discovered I had to have that damned Ikelos hand cannon equipped or it didn't count towards the quest. So off I go again, to grind out Patrols and Public events, to get those green things to combine them into those blue things, to get the coordinates for more nodes.

Finally after grinding that shit out for a couple sittings, I finished the sleeper quest; and I STILL have only discovered about 25 of the nodes out of 45 or 50....

They made the damned things RNG. How stupid is that? I wouldn't normally GAF but I think it's tied to your triumphs which is not only unfair but also unrealistic.

Not to mention the grind for this armour set. Wow Bungie. Wow.
I think you need these not the nodes.

Back