Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

so they are making melees two hit kills again in PvP with titans getting their 1 hit kill shoulder charge back the supers are getting reworked to be more powerful and grenades are going to be meh. I'm not an aggressive player I barely get any melee kills outside of the void titans super. I spent almost all of D1 playing as a defender where most of my ability kills came from using the Armamentarium and having max discipline to have two magnetic grenades. this whole we want everyone to push meta bs to have "hero moments" is fucking stupid. it's already annoying enough having random teammates grabbing power ammo and bum-rushing a whole team with a shotgun to get melted by team fire but bungie is pushing this playstyle.

So titans can 1 hit shoulder charge kill again? Bizarre. I assumed that would just count for one melee, and then you'd have to melee again to kill, which seems more appropriate.

Supers definitely need more power, and so do grenades. I remember being so pissed at how slow everything charges when D2 came out. Oh, you want grenades? Sorry, you have to wait like 3 mins for it to charge. It was absurd, and I'd love to have the timer reduced again and the power come back to where it's at least useful all the time. I don't want 52 supers per PVP match, but having two per match on average isn't a bad thing.

Supers definitely need more power, and so do grenades.

After playing Mayhem last night, I'm not convinced that supers need more power. I got a PILE of OHK's last night and a PILE of multikills with my supers, and I also was a OHK victim a million times by the Dawnblade, Titan smash and pretty much any other super that was popped around me.

Unless they have supers boosted during mayhem? I found them to be quite strong.

I definitely hate the grenade cooldown though. IMO if you die and respawn you should respawn with full grenades. I've felt that way since day one of D1: You should spawn with a certain amount of grenades and NOT regenerate more at all. You should be forced to pick it up like Heavy Ammo IMO.

I think you need these not the nodes.

Thanks for the video man. That is not what I was after, but that is my next grind.

I needed to discover 15 nodes with the Ikelos weapon equipped to get the Sleeper Simulant.

I think you need these not the nodes.

I stopped collecting those once I got the sword but I finish it up this week for that additional solstice accomplishment.

After playing Mayhem last night, I'm not convinced that supers need more power. I got a PILE of OHK's last night and a PILE of multikills with my supers, and I also was a OHK victim a million times by the Dawnblade, Titan smash and pretty much any other super that was popped around me.

Unless they have supers boosted during mayhem? I found them to be quite strong.

I definitely hate the grenade cooldown though. IMO if you die and respawn you should respawn with full grenades. I've felt that way since day one of D1: You should spawn with a certain amount of grenades and NOT regenerate more at all. You should be forced to pick it up like Heavy Ammo IMO.

Mayhem is different. I guess I mean less cooldown, but even with yesterday's massive update they admitted a lot of the supers aren't powerful enough and are getting a massive buff. Against another guardian it's an easy kill, but against a boss they kinda suck.

Ahh good point. I was thinking about it strictly from a PvP POV.

They're pretty lame against bosses for sure.

So titans can 1 hit shoulder charge kill again? Bizarre. I assumed that would just count for one melee, and then you'd have to melee again to kill, which seems more appropriate.

Supers definitely need more power, and so do grenades. I remember being so pissed at how slow everything charges when D2 came out. Oh, you want grenades? Sorry, you have to wait like 3 mins for it to charge. It was absurd, and I'd love to have the timer reduced again and the power come back to where it's at least useful all the time. I don't want 52 supers per PVP match, but having two per match on average isn't a bad thing.
yeah 2 supers per match 3 if you're doing really good just like in D1. the problem I have is you have to use your supers different in this game due to team fire or running into supers that are stronger. I've lost count how much times I wasted my super due to popping it and nobody being around or popping it too late and getting melted by team fire or have a damn arcstrider roll through my hammers or sheilds.

Ok took me only 3 matches to finish the crucible stuff for the green armor. Now I'm back at the tower, and it won't let me upgrade it to blue, even if I'm wearing the armor. What do I need to do?

edit: I guess you have to wear your armor to the tower, and not just put it on there instead. Stupid.

Yeah thanks man. I finished this off last night using the video you posted and had the help of our main man who has everything done and everything memorized. I got a huge start on my Blue Armour. I think I just have to run some heroir Public Events, a nightfall and three Heroic strikes.

There are a few guys in our clan that are working on their last set of armour for their third character, and after this week I am just not interested in that grind on a Warlock or Titan, and I'll just do without. Unless I need to do it to be able to order the Triumphs T-shirt. Then I'll do it. But otherwise, no thanks.

Yeah thanks man. I finished this off last night using the video you posted and had the help of our main man who has everything done and everything memorized. I got a huge start on my Blue Armour. I think I just have to run some heroir Public Events, a nightfall and three Heroic strikes.

There are a few guys in our clan that are working on their last set of armour for their third character, and after this week I am just not interested in that grind on a Warlock or Titan, and I'll just do without. Unless I need to do it to be able to order the Triumphs T-shirt. Then I'll do it. But otherwise, no thanks.
I got my titans final set just to get over 390 hoping to get drops at 380 but the vendors only give out 376 shit and all the other shit goes from 376-379 with occasional 380 drops so I'm not even trying the others.

These new things sound grindy as fuck. Get my XBox back from service on Tuesday.

I got my titans final set just to get over 390 hoping to get drops at 380 but the vendors only give out 376 shit and all the other shit goes from 376-379 with occasional 380 drops so I'm not even trying the others.
The Gear cap is 380. After you get the Solstice Armour, you are at the mercy of RNG for 400 weapon drops from doing either Prestige Argos or Prestige Spire. That's how you'll hit 405..

I'm not embarking on that grind all over again for my other two characters. I got the notification and discount code from Bungie that I can get the shirt, and my primary Hunter is decked out in the solstice gear, so that's good enough for me.

tbh i wouldnt waste much time on the solstice bs anyways. its all essentially useless since the new gear in a month will have actual perks on them.

tbh i wouldnt waste much time on the solstice bs anyways. its all essentially useless since the new gear in a month will have actual perks on them.
depending on how slow the climb to 600 is I'm sure after a couple days most ppl will be over that 400 mark. this whole solstice event is just to keep players playing until the dlc. like next week the iron banner will be back and it will be a triple valor weekend I wasn't going to do it but that's a pretty easy way to farm masterwork cores, shards, and weapon parts which you'll need in the dlc.

The Gear cap is 380. After you get the Solstice Armour, you are at the mercy of RNG for 400 weapon drops from doing either Prestige Argos or Prestige Spire. That's how you'll hit 405..

I'm not embarking on that grind all over again for my other two characters. I got the notification and discount code from Bungie that I can get the shirt, and my primary Hunter is decked out in the solstice gear, so that's good enough for me.
I 'm just trying to get everything atleast 385 but it has taken me since the warmind dlc to get my hunter & warlock to 383 and my titan to 396 with the solstice armour. With the way bungie made the drops and time gating powerful engrams it makes getting max level without doing the raids a pain. they said in yr2 though most drops should be atleast one light level above your current light level.

Fuckin’ ran EP 6 straight times and got...

Nothing!!! Fucking assholes...

Back