Destiny 2, v3: Forsaken looming

The Catalyst for the Vigilance Wing dropped for me, 250 kills seems like a bit of a grind since you have to be the one to actually get the kill.

Wow, what cucks.

I've gotten zero catalysts to drop.

I've gotten quite a few : Tractor Cannon, Crimson, and Huckleberry all dropped randomly. I also got Sunshot's during the last faction rally, and I did the quest for Polaris Lance.

Those first three I mentioned drop randomly from any kill anywhere, so just keep on playing and I hope you end up with some better luck. RNG can be fun but it can also be an absolute ball-ache.

I feel like I have @StabbyMcHatchet on my friends list on xbox or we got into a verbal altercation lol. I was Da Tac0 now I'm C88 Taco
I don't think so bro. I don't remember having any verbal altercations with anyone, other than three specific douchebags, and you're not one of them.

I don't think so bro. I don't remember having any verbal altercations with anyone, other than three specific douchebags, and you're not one of them.

Then I fucking know you mane.... Im going to go look on my friends list. I might have deleted you. Did you have the pre made banana icon as your gamer pic?

So I'm relieved that there will be a third crack at banner, because I hardly ever use my supers so I just couldn't hit the required amount of Super kills last night to unlock the ornament.
I hit level 30, and I think I only need about 18 more super kills, so next IB should be a breeze. Once again I had a lot of fun with it. There were a few lobbies I rage quit but in general I was stomping pretty hard. Just once in a while I'd get connected with people that were invulnerable.

Where can I go on the Companion App to see my stats for raid completions? I was poking around there and it showed all the dates that I carried out Raids, but there was no summary that said I have "X-amount" of raid completions.
I'm just curious.

Then I fucking know you mane.... Im going to go look on my friends list. I might have deleted you. Did you have the pre made banana icon as your gamer pic?
No, it's that Cartoon pilot that looks like Luke Skywalker.

Last edited:
I had shit luck with the catalyst rng droprate too until I didn't the the rng droprate is pure bs.

I got the catalyst for the D.A.R.C.I and tractor cannon just doing patrol stuff the d.a.r.c.i one dropped on Mars after a heroic public event and I got the tractor cannon while doing a patrol mission in the EDZ by killing a random dreg.

I got the Borealis one while running a normal strike it just randomly dropped from a low level cabal.

I got the Crimson to drop doing the heroic adventure "Bug in the System"

I got the jade rabbit & the colony in back to back games playing in this IB after killing another player during the match.

Then I got the graviton lance by ranking up with Dead Orbit and the polaris lance by doing a D1 style exotic quest.

There doesn't seem to be anyway to boost the droprate it's just random other then the ones you get from DO, FWC, and NM or through the polaris lance quest "Nascent Dawn". It feels like trying to get Exotics in D1 before the three of coins screwed that up you just have to get lucky while grinding shit.

For someone with "Shit drop rates" for catalysts, you sure have a lot.

I've only had one drop so far.

For someone with "Shit drop rates" for catalysts, you sure have a lot.

I've only had one drop so far.
<Dylan>

His post literally says 'I had shit luck with the catalyst rng droprate too until I didn't'

I'll buy it because I am a glutton for punishment. However, both Curse and Warmind were subpar DLC. Warmind added little to nothing to the game. EP is cool but way to hard to find a group who can actually complete it fully or even past 2 rounds.

I wish they would add the ability to take 6 people with you to a planet and not just 3. If I can take 6 to the raid I should be able to travel with them to a planet. I get limiting only 3 to Strikes and Nightfall, but anything else is pointless.

Lately I just play here and there. Only time I am grinding is during faction rallies and that is just for the catalyst. Dead Orbit is done so next will be FWC for Sun Shot.

I stickied the thread for you guys. There's still a bit of traffic for the game so why not.

Had to pledge to Dead Orbit so I could get Dire Promise and got it in one of my first packages and now I'm stuck with them, FeelsBadMan.

Kind of getting pissed off with the Powerful Engram drops on my Warlock. I can't progress because no matter what I do I can't get a higher level chest piece to drop. Everything else is 373-374 but my chest is 366 so it's keeping me a whole level lower. So now I'm getting quadruples and quintuples of items I don't need because no fucking chest piece will drop. Last week it was 4 fusion rifles from my Powerful Engrams and today it's Pulse Rifles and Warlock Bonds...just frustrating. I need to get a new raid team together as I'm bored with just grinding out Milestones.

Ugh, anyways, grinding out New Monarchy for the Sweet Business catalyst this week. I'm sick and fucking tired of using Graviton Lance so I didn't even want to bother with that catalyst.

I'll buy it because I am a glutton for punishment. However, both Curse and Warmind were subpar DLC. Warmind added little to nothing to the game. EP is cool but way to hard to find a group who can actually complete it fully or even past 2 rounds.

I wish they would add the ability to take 6 people with you to a planet and not just 3. If I can take 6 to the raid I should be able to travel with them to a planet. I get limiting only 3 to Strikes and Nightfall, but anything else is pointless.

Lately I just play here and there. Only time I am grinding is during faction rallies and that is just for the catalyst. Dead Orbit is done so next will be FWC for Sun Shot.

Yeah, this is kind of the problem that the community spoke about when Warmind dropped. By the time the majority of players are able to get to EP power levels the game has already been mostly abandoned. Even with the Flashpoint being on Mars last week it was just a shit show trying to get more than 2-3 people to do EP. I did get to Level 5 for the first time last week though...fucking chest at Level 3 gives out low-level blues.

That LFG website www.the100.io is pretty active though and there's always a ton of people willing to jump in and do EP. As you've said though it's tough to get a mostly empty instance so you can get enough people in there to grind it out.

It's taking longer than I thought it would to get my movement and game sense back for pvp.
Kind of getting pissed off with the Powerful Engram drops on my Warlock. I can't progress because no matter what I do I can't get a higher level chest piece to drop. Everything else is 373-374 but my chest is 366 so it's keeping me a whole level lower. So now I'm getting quadruples and quintuples of items I don't need because no fucking chest piece will drop. Last week it was 4 fusion rifles from my Powerful Engrams and today it's Pulse Rifles and Warlock Bonds...just frustrating. I need to get a new raid team together as I'm bored with just grinding out Milestones.

Ugh, anyways, grinding out New Monarchy for the Sweet Business catalyst this week. I'm sick and fucking tired of using Graviton Lance so I didn't even want to bother with that catalyst.
Grinding this shit out solo is so tedious. I had to turn the sound off on my game and just play music in order to grind out even a couple hundred(that's with the bonus ones you get). Does anyone know how many you get for pvp matches? That might be the easiest way for me to do it.

yeah the leveling creep is so fuckin' annoying.

I need to raid more as well...

This one was too good not to post haha:

pathetic-when-my-lfg-team-doesnt-one-phase-calus-28977328.png

We got two blueberries to join our party and talked them into inviting Raiders and Looters to their fireteam. Cool dudes. We had 7 R&L Clannies and two Blueberries and just hammered the shit out of Escalation Protocols over and over. Cleared Level seven repeatedly. I streamed it but no one watches my stuff, lol. In the end, one of them joined our clan.

Anyways, it's another stupid limiting mechanic that Bungie fucks us with: The weekly key limit. Totally stupid. As usual.

And I agree that you should be able to fly a raid team into a planet for things like EP, because it is a total pain in the butt trying to do it with blueberries, especially if they're anti-social.

Graviton Lance can well and truly go fuck itself. I have no issue with a powerful weapon but god damn that fucking thing has no weak areas...good both up close, and at medium-long range. I wish we'd see a bit more variety as all I'm seeing are Graviton Lance, Vigilance Wing, and Sins of the Past. Those two exotics are so much more powerful than anything else right now (outside of the Claymore) that you're intentionally handicapping yourself by not using them.

@GSP4tw ... you were 100% right, fucking weapon is dominating and overused like all hell right now.

Back