Destiny, v10: Are we ready for some new content yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... I forgot, does Iron Banner have only one set of bounties for the week?

So.... I forgot, does Iron Banner have only one set of bounties for the week?

Correct, just those 4 bounties per character for the whole week. The first character should take you no more than 6 hours to get to rank 5, and the others should take less than 3. It's much better than the old system.

Correct, just those 4 bounties per character for the whole week. The first character should take you no more than 6 hours to get to rank 5, and the others should take less than 3. It's much better than the old system.
No refresh then. Grumblegrumble.

No refresh then. Grumblegrumble.

Quit your bitching! haha Seriously, did you ever play IB in year 1 or year 2? Took WAY fucking longer to rank up, in fact I'm not even sure if anybody was able to make it to Rank 5 on the first day. I got to rank 5 in the first day last time just by playing most of the afternoon... I got to rank 3 this time by playing for 2 hours. Plus we don't have to deal with the "Tempering" shit and we can wear whichever shader / emblem / class item we desire.

Quit your bitching! haha Seriously, did you ever play IB in year 1 or year 2? Took WAY fucking longer to rank up, in fact I'm not even sure if anybody was able to make it to Rank 5 on the first day. I got to rank 5 in the first day last time just by playing most of the afternoon... I got to rank 3 this time by playing for 2 hours. Plus we don't have to deal with the "Tempering" shit and we can wear whichever shader / emblem / class item we desire.
True, the tempering shit was annoying. I'm just sitting at 384 and getting punted by a lot of guys at 399-400 while working my way up the rankings.

AND STILL NO FUCKING GHOST SHELL!

Well finally hit 388. Level 5 IB. And decrypted my Exotics got me there.

I just broke the last controler I'm gonna break over this game it's in the 3rd year and lag still wins out over a good connection.

Anyone up to help me finish the last part of Normal Mode Aksis? I have the checkpoint just before you fight him when he's a stationary target.

I know no one is serious, but anyone complaining about leveling up these days should have been around in year 1...

I did Year 1 but this games loot system still frustrates me.

It can be. Last game I played there were seven legendary drops and I didn't get a single one. One of my teammates just entered the game of course. Yay.

Finished challenge mode this week finally. Now I never have to do it again..hahaha

Bungo must seriously trying to make people hate trials. Two weeks of trials where approximately 85-95% kills were shotguns and then put First Light as the map this week.

It bummed me out that there was no reason to even really reach rank 5 this time in IB as there was no rank quest this time around.

It bummed me out that there was no reason to even really reach rank 5 this time in IB as there was no rank quest this time around.
only reason to get to rank 5 is for the pulse rifle they got it has a decent roll other then that the four bounties rewards are enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back