Destiny, v10: Are we ready for some new content yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
only reason to get to rank 5 is for the pulse rifle they got it has a decent roll other then that the four bounties rewards are enough.
True. I got a good roll on one prior and finished the bounties in 3 matches. I was done after that. Went back to raiding and trying my had at Trials. Which is a feat in itself.

It can be. Last game I played there were seven legendary drops and I didn't get a single one. One of my teammates just entered the game of course. Yay.

I've still had worse. I can barely stand this game anymore.

I've still had worse. I can barely stand this game anymore.
like someone AFKing during a nightfall and getting an icebreaker, gjallarhorn, or hawkmoon during yr1? The whole rng loot system in pvp is a joke to me it seems like being last on a losing team gives you better odds then being #1 on the winning team. Everyone gets purple gear I get a mote of light or blue endgram them making rare engrams turn to exotic gear doesn't make up for hours on playing with laggy cunts for nothing. I hate this damn game but can't stop playing just always hoping to get a god roll weapon that will most likely be nerfed by the time I get the thing.

like someone AFKing during a nightfall and getting an icebreaker, gjallarhorn, or hawkmoon during yr1? The whole rng loot system in pvp is a joke to me it seems like being last on a losing team gives you better odds then being #1 on the winning team. Everyone gets purple gear I get a mote of light or blue endgram them making rare engrams turn to exotic gear doesn't make up for hours on playing with laggy cunts for nothing. I hate this damn game but can't stop playing just always hoping to get a god roll weapon that will most likely be nerfed by the time I get the thing.

When SRL was around, I used to get 1st place most of the time I tried, but after a while I started losing on purpose or not even finishing a race because I wanted some loot, lol. My buddy did the same thing.

the IB finaly gave me one of the pulse rifles with head seeker, hand laid stock, and counter balance hopefully the shorter range won't hurt it much.

Think if I am lucky I will be getting to about 390 before IB leaves. Sitting at 388 right now and am in need of a new chest piece and I think heavy weapon are holding me back sitting at 386 light on both.

the IB finaly gave me one of the pulse rifles with head seeker, hand laid stock, and counter balance hopefully the shorter range won't hurt it much.
Nice. I got the one I was after more then anything.

Iron Ranged Scope
Smallbore
High Caliber Rounds
Glass Half Full.

Loving it.

Nice. I got the one I was after more then anything.

Iron Ranged Scope
Smallbore
High Caliber Rounds
Glass Half Full.

Loving it.
I was just tring to get one like a good hawksaw didn't think much about high caliber rounds but after having my shit handed to me by guys with that perk gaddamn. I don't ever recall getting knocked around that much by guns with that perk.

I was just tring to get one like a good hawksaw didn't think much about high caliber rounds but after having my shit handed to me by guys with that perk gaddamn. I don't ever recall getting knocked around that much by guns with that perk.
Its that rate of fire. It hits you so much that you can't really get stable it seems like. I really want an Unbent Tree with HCR or the Distant Star with full auto.

All I need is a fucking chest piece.... then I'll be at 390. FUCK

All I need is a fucking chest piece.... then I'll be at 390. FUCK

I hope you got one man, the armor drops really seemed to be pretty minimal in this IB for my team and I. I had probably 15 Clever Dragons, 10 Machine Guns, 5 pairs of boots, and 2 chest pieces... 1 dropped at 399 when my character was 399 and all I needed was the chest piece. LMAO

Overall the IB was really fun this time and I'm glad it was control. I prefer Clash, but playing with a team it's really nice to have an objective so you can use some tactics rather than just run and gun. I am pleased to say that my Plan-C cross-mapping assholes rushing at me with shotguns got me quite a bit of hate mail... love them salty shotgunner tears! My favorite is a Juggernaut Titan rushing me, from WAY TOO FAR AWAY, and I just melt his ass with an immediate burst.

Nightfall this week doesn't sound very fun

Nightfall: The Wretched Eye
Old Russia, Earth A Fallen high priest is warping an ancient science to his own twisted ends. Fight to the heart of a Hive nest to find the priest and end his atrocities.

Modifiers

• Epic - Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
  • Arc Burn - Arc Damage from any source is greatly increased.
  • Brawler - Guardian melee damage is greatly increased.
  • Ironclad - More enemies have shields.
  • Exposure - Guardian shields are increased but do not replenish.
Source : https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/5d1ljk/weekly_reset_thread_20161115/

Those shanks in the final boss encounter have arc guns and they are deadly accurate. Probably best to go in there with a few Defenders and just jump from bubble to bubble.

Sounds you just run through with Zhalo and you'll be good. Hahaha

Sounds you just run through with Zhalo and you'll be good. Hahaha

Pretty much, but those shanks in the boss encounter are brutal... just a few shots from their "auto-cannons" and you're toast. I'm seeing on Reddit people are saying that BladeDancers are kicking ass in there as both Arc Burn and Brawler are active.

I hope you got one man, the armor drops really seemed to be pretty minimal in this IB for my team and I. I had probably 15 Clever Dragons, 10 Machine Guns, 5 pairs of boots, and 2 chest pieces... 1 dropped at 399 when my character was 399 and all I needed was the chest piece. LMAO

Overall the IB was really fun this time and I'm glad it was control. I prefer Clash, but playing with a team it's really nice to have an objective so you can use some tactics rather than just run and gun. I am pleased to say that my Plan-C cross-mapping assholes rushing at me with shotguns got me quite a bit of hate mail... love them salty shotgunner tears! My favorite is a Juggernaut Titan rushing me, from WAY TOO FAR AWAY, and I just melt his ass with an immediate burst.
Didn't get one but I got a nice Legendary Drop and Exotic drop in Archon's Forge that has me like 20 away from Light 390

Those shanks in the final boss encounter have arc guns and they are deadly accurate. Probably best to go in there with a few Defenders and just jump from bubble to bubble.

That's exactly what I did like week one of ROI when it was this strike with arc burn. We bubble hopped around during the shank phase and it made the fight infinitely easier.

I just picked this game up after about 1.5 years away and have no idea where to start.

I just picked this game up after about 1.5 years away and have no idea where to start.

I can imagine you're going to have a massive update, but from there just follow the "Quests" and do each step and that will get you going. Were you around when The Taken King came out? If not you'll need to grab that, as well as Rise of Iron, to be caught up with all the current content and light levels. I think they're doing Destiny : The Collection for a good price, which would include both of those... not sure the exact price though.

Take your time, do the quests, and have fun. There is so much you missed that really was a good time.

I have all the updates. I just started The Taken King quests.

All this new stuff! I want better weapons haha

Just got the taken king off the sale, any tips or advice to level up fast? Ps4 Vanilla destiny player here.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back