Destroyed Relationship with good girl, cut losses or try to fix damage?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I met a good girl six months ago. A 20 year old who was a virgin. I was her first sexual partner. I’m 29.

I was a monster. I learned my lesson. My ego was out of control.
I cheated on her 3 times, she forgave me every time.

I left her for another girl, a teacher. I broke her heart.

She came to me on a Saturday trying to save our relationship. I fucked her and said no, I have a date with the teacher tonight. She told me that if I don’t take her back she’s making plans with another guy tonight. I didn’t know what that meant.

While she was still at my house she texted another guy asking to meet up. That night they made plans to fuck but she didn’t go through with it. That night I went out with my teacher and fucked her.

On Tuesday she tried one more time to fix our relationship. I refused cuz I liked my new girl. On Thursday she went back to this guys house and fucked him. On Friday she came to me and rubbed it in my face that she did it.

That was a month ago. It didn’t work out with my teacher and I’ve been banging my ex. She’s asleep in the next room right now. She forgives me for cheating on her and leaving her and I know It’s a double standard. But I don’t Really forgive her for fucking another guy so cheaply and easily when I rejected she and hurt her. She just went to his house and got dicked down out of spite.

Wonder if I should actually keep this girl or take my lesson not to hurt women and find someone new.

Well that's a mess. You don't sound ready for a mature relationship yet. Not a dig on you like 80% of people can't do it.

Dick down the new dude and then rub it in her face that she don’t give up the booty like you can.
Also jack off in her shoes before she goes to work by the time she needs to take her shoes off her socks will be stuck and crusty on the bottom when she notices tell her to wash her feet and criticize her hygiene.

Well that's a mess. You don't sound ready for a mature relationship yet. Not a dig on you like 80% of people can't do it.
80% can’t do it 90% of the time only 20% know this though

Dick down the new dude and then rub it in her face that she don’t give up the booty like you can.
Also jack off in her shoes before she goes to work by the time she needs to take her shoes off her socks will be stuck and crusty on the bottom when she notices tell her to wash her feet and criticize her hygiene.

That’s less mature than me and that’s saying something.

Jesus dude....you’re life is fuuuuuuucked. Have you been being honest about The HPV?

Just be responsible if you get someone pregnant. Until then, adults have to learn how to take it on the chin and move on. It's all a learning, growing experience. But don't be a dick if you get a girl pregnant, and don't be an irresponsible dick as a father.

Jesus dude....you’re life is fuuuuuuucked. Have you been being honest about The HPV?

It’s cleared up now.

I’m a real fuck up though but I learned my lesson.

I won’t do it anymore. I just wish I knew where to go from here with the girl. Do I bother keeping her after all this or start fresh?

It’s cleared up now.

I’m a real fuck up though but I learned my lesson.

I won’t do it anymore. I just wish I knew where to go from here with the girl. Do I bother keeping her after all this or start fresh?

I don’t know. Only you can make that decision. I mean you cheated on her 3 times, then dumped her and banged another chick. Now you’re angry when she went cruising for D. I don’t know man....I don’t know.

If you can’t let it go, it’s probably better to just end it completely rather than using it to hurt her later in an unhealthy relationship.

80% can’t do it 90% of the time only 20% know this though
<mma4>

We'd do everyone a favor if we stopped telling people growing up that monogamy is the natural state of things, and only the odd fuck up fails at it. Truth is, we aren't designed for it. It's a relatively new state of affairs tied more to practical and financial concerns.

It's funny how much of our pop culture is built around this bullshit lie. Movies, books, tv, songs, etc. talking about finding the one, the love of your life. These stories conveniently don't come back 5 or 10 years later to check on that true love. We're wired to want to fuck other people. Intense romantic feelings at the start of a relationship are like being on a cocktail of drugs, and are designed to fade over time. We're less financially dependent on each other than in past generations, and have way more options to find partners, including people that are geographically far away, which used to be implausible.

The odds are really against it, and that's without assuming you're an American male with any money or property. In that case it's a goddamn minefield. Spend 5 years or 20 with someone, there's no predicting if they will or won't just leave you for Chad while taking all your stuff. Even keeping it common law doesn't save you anymore. And the funny part is guys in the exact same situation that got luckier, will fall over themselves telling you it's your fault for picking the wrong person.

{<hhh]

Lol, you're a fucking asshole bro..

This girl is clearly clueless.

Lol, you're a fucking asshole bro..

This girl is clearly clueless.

I know.

I have changed. I won’t be a piece of shit anymore to her or to any other girls.

But it’s hard to get the image of her messaging a guy out of spite and then taking the bus to his house to fuck him. So easily and casually.

I know.

I have changed. I won’t be a piece of shit anymore to her or to any other girls.

But it’s hard to get the image of her messaging a guy out of spite and then taking the bus to his house to fuck him. So easily and casually.

I was gonna say forgive her until you told me she rode a bus to get there.

I know.

Do you think she did a bunch of hardcore shit with him??? Ass licking, anal, no condom etc??? Or was it like boring missionary sex?

I know.

Well it was your fault that she did it

I know.

Guys are so hypocritical about this kind of stuff, usually with zero awareness. Makes no sense to me. Is she supposed to sit in her house staring at her phone waiting for you, putting her life on hold? That's so selfish.

Anyway knowing you did a shitty thing or have a shitty personality trait doesn't magically make it go away. It takes time and effort and a genuine desire to change, to even have a chance it'll happen.

Do you think she did a bunch of hardcore shit with him??? Ass licking, anal, no condom etc??? Or was it like boring missionary sex?

I talked to him and got his side of the story.

They used a condom, he ate her out and she sucked his dick with a condom on.

Still doesn’t change the fact that she went through with it.

You're just jealous you're not her first-and-only anymore. And it's upsetting you thinking that the other dude might've given her a better time.

You'll cheat on her again, no doubt about it.

Back