Destroyed Relationship with good girl, cut losses or try to fix damage?

Oh that's the weirdest part of the whole fucking thing. Hopefully for his sake he didn't mention that part to her. Seriously, dafuq man.

Doesn’t really matter.

This girl wants to be with me no matter what, but I wish she would leave so I could start over. I’ve tried to dump her again several times over the past month and can’t stay away.

I just have an unhealthy attachment to the girl right now and I’m finding it hard to turn my back on her.

I care for her I guess but didn’t recognize it until I created this unholy mess.

And you need to stop tricking straight guys into gay sex.

<JagsKiddingMe>
So if things went well with the teacher, then you'd still be with the teacher
It sounds like this is about your ego. You're more hurt that she found her own guy to bang than you care about her.

I don't see how you can say you care about this chick. You really were a monster here. I get cheating can happen, but 3 times ? The worst is the yoyo move you played with this chick at the end of it. You knew she was trying to work it out, you had no intention of that, and you fucked her and told her to go. That is a real piece of shit move. Especially when you know how young she is, and that you are her first

You're almost a decade older than her, and this is some shit that a douche 17 year old would do. I highly doubt you are done cheating. If another chick came onto you, you'd take it.
Lol i also don't believe that sexual story. She used a condom while sucking his dick? Lol nope. Why would you ask her about that anyways? And why the fuck would you ask the guy?
You have A LOT of growing up to do. As does this girl. Neither of you should be in a relationship till you get your shit together
<WellThere>

Doesn’t really matter.

This girl wants to be with me no matter what, but I wish she would leave so I could start over. I’ve tried to dump her again several times over the past month and can’t stay away.

I just have an unhealthy attachment to the girl right now and I’m finding it hard to turn my back on her.

I care for her I guess but didn’t recognize it until I created this unholy mess.

The girl sounds damaged. Perfect 3 way material.

Doesn’t really matter.

Man I wish I thought you were trolling. Because then this story would make sense. If you care about her, stop fucking dumping her and cheating on her. And making her feel bad for sucking a random dick after you fucked her and dumped her AGAIN. I mean.... dude.

giphy.gif

What is the end game here?

Man I wish I thought you were trolling. Because then this story would make sense. If you care about her, stop fucking dumping her and cheating on her. And making her feel bad for sucking a random dick after you fucked her and dumped her AGAIN. I mean.... dude.

giphy.gif

What is the end game here?

I don’t know. She’s a good person. She’s selfless and sweet and caring and usually very moral except for this one thing she did. She would make a good mom. She is forgiving. She forgives everything I’ve done to her.

I wish I was manly enough for forget this and put it behind us. It’s been one month. Maybe if I give it one more month I can forget it.

I just hate the thought of my beautiful wife being the next guys cheap easy one night stand that just fell into his lap. Like he’ll always have that over me even though we don’t know each other. Ego. Pride.

I don’t know. She’s a good person. She’s selfless and sweet and caring and usually very moral except for this one thing she did. She would make a good mom.

I wish I was manly enough for forget this and put it behind us. It’s been one month. Maybe if I give it one more month I can forget it.

I just hate the thought of my beautiful wife being the next guys cheap easy one night stand that just fell into his lap. Like he’ll always have that over me even though we don’t know each other. Ego. Pride.

Dude, you're dating a girl who was a virgin when you met her, you cheated on her the whole time, she has only slept with one other person ever...and I still have to recommend that you watch Chasing Amy.

You should move on, and leave that girl alone. It's the least you can do. Gives her a chance to move on too.

Also, you are a drama queen. You did not 'break that girl's heart. Heartbroken 20 year olds don't go casually fuck other people - far too busy being heartbroken.
If you really want to get to the bottom of your "relationship problems", you should try and figure out why you're such a drama queen and have this incessant need to create a world of 'virgins', 'monsters', 'angels', 'heartbreak' blablabla - do you live in a fucking Disney Fairytale? - and then see if you can satisfy this side of you in some other way that doesn't (potentially) hurt other people. Maybe you can even earn a living that way (become a paid actor, is what i'm saying).

I don’t know. She’s a good person. She’s selfless and sweet and caring and usually very moral except for this one thing she did. She would make a good mom. She is forgiving. She forgives everything I’ve done to her.

Hate to break it to you, but there isn't ANY girl out there that will be a perfect fictional princess, made only for your pleasure.

Just about any girl you date will have fucked other dudes. If you don't work out, she'll fuck other dudes after you. If you cheat on her or piss her off enough, or she gets bored, or you're not hitting it right for long enough, etc. There are no fairy tale princes or princesses out there. Just humans doing human stuff. Sooner or later you're going to have to make peace with that.

Trick that dude into gay sex then you’ll always have that over him. He can never undo it.

You should move on, and leave that girl alone. It's the least you can do. Gives her a chance to move on too.

Also, you are a drama queen. You did not 'break that girl's heart. Heartbroken 20 year olds don't go casually fuck other people - far too busy being heartbroken.
If you really want to get to the bottom of your "relationship problems", you should try and figure out why you're such a drama queen and have this incessant need to create a world of 'virgins', 'monsters', 'angels', 'heartbreak' blablabla - do you live in a fucking Disney Fairytale? - and then see if you can satisfy this side of you in some other way that doesn't (potentially) hurt other people. Maybe you can even earn a living that way (become a paid actor, is what i'm saying).

I guess I am kinda a drama queen. I should man up

".....very moral except this one thing she did.."
Lolwut?!? She didn't cheat on you. You cheated on her. She fucked another guy after YOU broke up with her. She is only guilty of beings a moron to come back to you.

It sounds like you just need to join the Taliban, dude. Your views on relationships are honestly really fucked up. I'm not calling you an abuser, but abusers do shit like this. They'll do horrible shit, and then try and make their girl feel bad for shit they caused. You're putting it all back on her when this is 1 billion % YOUR fault.
You really need to look in the mirror and figure out what kind of man you want to be. Because this is some childish bullshit.
You had no problem having your girl look like an idiot while you fucked 3 other skanks, but gonna get mad that she got a dude while you weren't even together? Ridiculous
<36>
<36>

I guess I am kinda a drama queen. I should man up
I don't know about man up, but maybe grow up a little? Life's not a fairytale. Like @Mike said, 'humans are humans' and it's just gonna be impossible for you to ever form real connections and have real relationships until you can relate to a person (women too) as humans, and not cast them in some role (virgin, princess etc) in your own personal narrative.
Like someone else said, that 20 year old girl is just clueless, and trying to figure out what's what. It will probably be years before she even cotton on to the fact that you are/were incapable of relating to her as a real human being. Maybe you can trick her into playing 'princess' for you for a while, but it's a waste of time. Those imaginary things and pretty stories don't last. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back