Di Nardo Boxing

Any plans to sponsor some big name US boxers? That to me seems to be the best way to get your brand in front of the masses.

For any of you who are interested; we currently have a giveaway running on Instagram - @dinardoboxing.

Check it out for a chance to win a pair of our fight gloves.

[QUOTE = "Woldog, post: 136141523, membro: 526611"] Va bene, ma non stavo parlando con te. [/ QUOTE]
when the fox does not reach the grape it says it is sour

[QUOTE = "Woldog, post: 136141523, membro: 526611"] Va bene, ma non stavo parlando con te. [/ QUOTE]
when the fox does not reach the grape it says it is sour

Strong first post Mr Di Nardo.

Foxes don't eat grapes.

For any of you who are interested; we currently have a giveaway running on Instagram - @dinardoboxing.

Check it out for a chance to win a pair of our fight gloves.
@Gianluca

One year on and clearly DiNardo's training gloves still need the seal of Sherdog approval. Send one (or more) of us (send me freebies please) these gloves to review, please and thank you.

Last edited:
Equipment on web presentation looks very good.

However not everyone hand shape and size and glove preference are the same. If price of gloves included custom
measures being taken + consultations, than that glove would likely be on another level.
Than price of plane ticket and travel expenses would double the price of glove.

Not me, but someone professionally might find that attractive.

Got an issue about Di Nardo's bad customer service.

It is from Korea and one guy ordered his custom gloves but he can't speak English so he asked the third party that can speak English to order instead.

so far so good but the problem is that after 8 months, he finally got his gloves but those were not what he ordered.
Well, it would have been fine if Di Nardo had shown the proper apology for making totally different gloves.

Anyway, the guy hates gold colour so he wanted other colours to be used instead of gold.

View attachment 639811

He blurred the pics for some reason, which you can see what he wanted anyway.
The third party used Adobe Photoshop to make the order very clear for Di Nardo to fully understand what he wanted.

They sent the mock-up to Di Nardo and it started to make them and he said to the customer that he would get them in 2 months.

That's why he decided to purchase and waited. As written above, 8 months has passed.

First of all, he lied. he said 2months will be enough to finish making.

Second, he didn't listen to the customer's requests.

Below is what he got.

View attachment 639813

The Logo, and name printed are totally different from what the guy actually asked Di Nardo to.

So he asked Di Nardo what happened to the gloves through the third party due to lack of his English and he didn't mean to be upset to be honest.

But what made him very uncomfortable was this: "I am an artist and the customer got a work of art."

Di Nardo also said, "Don't compare me to other Chinese or Pakistani brands that fully follow what you want. I'm so uncomfortable so I won't do business with you guys."

That's why he got upset with Di Nardo.

All he wanted to hear was "I'm sorry for the mistake and taking so long to finish"

Why does it have a range of colour, padding, size options and advertise that he "proudly" makes in "Italy" and he uses "calf leather" even though he doesn't listen to the customers' requests?

What is the use of the good quality if he doesn't listen to the customers' voices and makes things as he pleases.

I know I offend Di Nardo but I did because I think the business is not one way, it is two-way.

If this is against the rule of the board, I will delete but let's think about the service we get from "high priced brands."

An interesting post. I personally feel that Di Nardo's artistic pretensions are exactly that: pretensions. He's a manufacturer of boxing gloves. There may be a kernel of truth in his claims about "artistry", but the whole artist thing generally strikes me as fatuous and desperate marketing tool.

Last edited:
"I am an artist and the customer got a work of art."

Di Nardo also said, "Don't compare me to other Chinese or Pakistani brands that fully follow what you want. I'm so uncomfortable so I won't do business with you guys."

What an embarrassment of a man. Between this and his Dillian Whyte crybaby incident, I'm not sure why you would support him.

What happened to Dillian Whyte? I saw he was in trouble but I don't exactly know what was wrong.

Did Di Nardo do something wrong?

Dillian "allegedly" requested the standard size 10oz but was sent the XL version. These were "allegedly" too big and at the last minute changed to a pair of Fly 10oz.

Hence GloveGate.

Di Nardo was not informed of this last minute change and so saw his arse and insinuated Whyte wore Fly for money.

Last edited:
What happened to Dillian Whyte? I saw he was in trouble but I don't exactly know what was wrong.

Did Di Nardo do something wrong?
Last minute change to Fly gloves. DiNardo flew off the handle with several instagram posts about money, honour, pride or whatever. Also went on instagram live to complain. Has since taken the posts down.

From all the fellow boxers I know that owns a pair of Di Nardo's (mostly people in old school NYC Boxing Gyms), seems like the general consensus is that they look better than they perform. Can anyone here vouch for their performance (especially at that price tag)?

DiNardo is a pretentious douchebag that thinks his gloves are made from Thor's hammer, I dont know why anyone, regardless of income, would spend more than $1000 on boxing gloves, yet alone a brand that is fairly new and unproven. At least with Reyes, Grant, Winning, they've been around for years (and now recently Fly), have both Pro/ Amateur level boxers from all over using their products, so at least theres a sample size. With Re-tardo, what makes his gloves special? Because he uses "Italian calf leather" and makes them by hand? Who cares, boxers dont give a shit about that lmao, this isnt a Gucci hand bag, its a boxing glove. Aside from that, boxing is a predominantly a poor mans sport, outside of top level Pro fighters, nobody can afford that shit. People have a hard enough time coughing up $300-plus for Winnings. Dude is straight up delusional. If he had any business sense, he would make the gloves more accessible, lower the price by at least half, and then he would have a larger following which = more revenue in the long term. Good customer service would also help if he can get over himself.

DiNardo is a pretentious douchebag that thinks his gloves are made from Thor's hammer, I dont know why anyone, regardless of income, would spend more than $1000 on boxing gloves, yet alone a brand that is fairly new and unproven. At least with Reyes, Grant, Winning, they've been around for years (and now recently Fly), have both Pro/ Amateur level boxers from all over using their products, so at least theres a sample size. With Re-tardo, what makes his gloves special? Because he uses "Italian calf leather" and makes them by hand? Who cares, boxers dont give a shit about that lmao, this isnt a Gucci hand bag, its a boxing glove. Aside from that, boxing is a predominantly a poor mans sport, outside of top level Pro fighters, nobody can afford that shit. People have a hard enough time coughing up $300-plus for Winnings. Dude is straight up delusional. If he had any business sense, he would make the gloves more accessible, lower the price by at least half, and then he would have a larger following which = more revenue in the long term. Good customer service would also help if he can get over himself.
"Italian calf leather"? Ha! Japan's Isami used to have a Glove Series called A-IBX-03, that's made from Japanese Deer Leather (I think that's more rare). Also handmade in Japan like Winning (but not by someone that is a self-proclaimed "artist"), price was around $200 bucks or so?

Last minute change to Fly gloves. DiNardo flew off the handle with several instagram posts about money, honour, pride or whatever. Also went on instagram live to complain. Has since taken the posts down.
So basically it was the DiNardo guy’s fault for sending the wrong size gloves, yet he got pissed at Whyte for switching to Fly gloves?

Fit2Box had the Dinardo guy in one of his videos and he certainly came off as a twat.

The gloves are pretty cool, but I agree they will never sell enough at that price without being proven.

Maybe priced like winning he could sell more. But really if you’re into the handmade custom glove thing, just get some TopBoxers.

Maybe priced like winning he could sell more. But really if you’re into the handmade custom glove thing, just get some TopBoxers.
But then Winning has a proven track record with pros and amateurs a-like. That's why they don't need to sponsor any boxers or do any ads or promotions. The old timers at my gym said back in the 80's a Winning guy would just bring gloves to the gyms and let people try their gloves (also sell).

I wouldn't be proclaiming that I'm the "best in the world" (like Charlie Zelenoff) if you haven't have a proven track record with users and have been relying on bias reviewers like F*t2B*x to get your name out there and/or paying boxers to use your gloves.... especially at that price.

Hi guys, I talked with Di Nardo and we finally solved the situation.

First of all, there were three guys in the situation as written above, which I deleted anyway: the customer, Di Nardo, and Korean retailer who helped him order.

According to the customer and Di Nardo, there were several communication issues.

As you guys have ordered custom gear from brands before, they provide you with the information on what to choose, and what not.

Di Nardo did that to the retailer for the customer, too. But It wasn't fully delivered by the retailer to the customer.

That's why the guy ordered gold on the logo, which was not allowed to be changed at that time because Di Nardo set the gold 4-leaf logo as his trademark.

The retailer claimed that they were told what not to do after ordering and the production being already in process.

However, in my opinion based on my experience of custom order from other brands, brands don't let us know what not to do after starting to make.

They fully provide what to do. So I feel sorry for what happened due to lack of understanding, which didn't have to happen.

Therefore, Di Nardo was a bit uncomfortable because he couldn't help thinking that they were trying to make a change on his trademark. We don't ask Ferrari to get rid of the horse mark. It's the same thing.

Every brand has their rule and things that they don't want to be changed.

Anyway after explaining these things to the guy, he also felt sorry for what happened and Di Nardo decided to make another pair at the cost of shipping because he doesn't want his clients to be unsatisfied with his products. So things has been solved.

After that moment, as a Korean person who can speak English, I decided to help Korean guys with custom orders who can't speak English, whether it is Di Nardo, TopBoxer, UMA or whatever brands.

I hope this will not happen, and hope to be of help to people.

Back