Did anyone catch BigFoot Silva vs Rico Verhoeven ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Big Foot Silva just giving up brain cells for a couple 100 grand. Feel bad he gotta make living like this. The fact that this fight was even sanction when BigFoot has been getting kod left and right in MMA is strange upload_2017-10-14_15-13-41.png

Last edited:
he is always doing careful preparation before the fight so the damage is minimal
BigfootSilva_backstage.gif

Stoppage was lame as fuck. That’s why kickboxing sucks. Not that I wanted to see Bigfoot hurt but common.

I actually didn't know he split from the UFC. Yeah he's one of those guys that clearly needs to retire

Stoppage was lame as fuck. That’s why kickboxing sucks. Not that I wanted to see Bigfoot hurt but common.
The sick part in me kinda wanted it to go on as well lol. Big Foot was done rewatching it on the replay though.

They stopped it too late considering it was an exhibition fight

Big Foot got head kicked, slow to get up, then got hit with 7 or 8 unanswered blows and not defending himself. I would say that was a decent stoppage especially since kickboxing is not really Big Foot's forte.

The stoppage was not bad at all, the ref should have stopped him on first count when he was already out.

You should learn a bit about Daniel Ghiță a bit before talking trash about kickboxing. His leg kicks and left hook were insane. Or Errol Zimmerman in his good days, could have cleaned your fucking UFC division.

The level of striking in MMA was almost always funny. I hope Saki does well there but in his last kickboxing fights he looked semi-expired.

Seriously, what was he doing fighting Rico? 10 years younger, fast as a UFC LHW but weigh in at 260lbs.....10 years younger, Big foot needs to find another way to make a living, he should got a fight with a similar fighter, not the best kick boxing has to offer.

You should learn a bit about Daniel Ghiță a bit before talking trash about kickboxing. His leg kicks and left hook were insane. Or Errol Zimmerman in his good days, could have cleaned your fucking UFC division.

The level of striking in MMA was almost always funny. I hope Saki does well there but in his last kickboxing fights he looked semi-expired.

MMA striking is underrated. Mirko got his lights turned out by plenty of mma strikers and Hunt has as well. Yes it wasn't them at their absolute best but fighters are at their best for like a couple years so that's a small window. Also Mirko came back to kickboxing and won a K-1 tournament after lol. Some mma strikers really are absolutely awful but they can still be good in mma in they make up for it in other ways. Some MMA strikers are pretty good and would compete just fine in kickboxing though. Just depends who you are talking about. Jorge Masvidal, Gegard Mousasi (who's already done just fine kickboxing), Cody Garbrant, Justin Ledet (Yeah I may be hyping him too soon), Stephen Thompson, etc these guys can compete. Obviously kickboxers would have an advantage because they have less to train but some of these dudes are really f***ing good as well.

Bigfoot on the other hand has been constantly getting finished and even when he was at his best was slow as molasses so obviously this was going to happen lol.

Must. Inject. Romanians. Into. Every. Thread.

Back