Did anyone catch BigFoot Silva vs Rico Verhoeven ?

Dont know whar big foot got pay5d but i would fight Rico or anyonr for that matter for a 100g lol como on.

Thought it was a weird matchup, like bigfot was basically a can in mma the last years and for his kickboxing debut he was fighting the world champion?

Big foot was game though.

He can still fight, just lower the level pf competition so he csn have competitive fights

I think they should make Bigfoot vs Xavier Vigney or Errol Zimmerman.

MMA striking is underrated. Mirko got his lights turned out by plenty of mma strikers and Hunt has as well. Yes it wasn't them at their absolute best but fighters are at their best for like a couple years so that's a small window. Also Mirko came back to kickboxing and won a K-1 tournament after lol. Some mma strikers really are absolutely awful but they can still be good in mma in they make up for it in other ways. Some MMA strikers are pretty good and would compete just fine in kickboxing though. Just depends who you are talking about. Jorge Masvidal, Gegard Mousasi (who's already done just fine kickboxing), Cody Garbrant, Justin Ledet (Yeah I may be hyping him too soon), Stephen Thompson, etc these guys can compete. Obviously kickboxers would have an advantage because they have less to train but some of these dudes are really f***ing good as well.

Hunt didn"t fight in his prime on MMA rules and wans"t anyway the best. Cro Cop was known in kickboxing (K-1) not really for his boxing level. His trademark was the headkick.

A good example would be let"s say Alistair Overeem. 2010-2011 (Lesnar, Werdum, etc). But yet again he was probably doped.

Man Big foot striking is definitely Bangkok Ready.......

Too early...

all joke aside, that was the best outcome of that fight, Bigfoot didn't really get that many damages, and nothing crazy happen.

Hunt didn"t fight in his prime on MMA rules and wans"t anyway the best. Cro Cop was known in kickboxing (K-1) not really for his boxing level. His trademark was the headkick.

A good example would be let"s say Alistair Overeem. 2010-2011 (Lesnar, Werdum, etc). But yet again he was probably doped.

I know hunt wasn't prime i said that. I also know cc main weapon was the headkick, i think that falls under striking so not sure your point even a little. And yes Reem has done well in both but he's been finished in both as well and never been ufc champ. Like i said the striking in mma is underrated.

Back