Did anyone rewatch condit-diaz recently?

Krev

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I remember that fight being hard to score, did you guys arrive to a different conclusion than the judges?

who did you score the fight for?

I believe you typed this in 2012 and forgot to hit post reply.

I member

tenor.gif

I believe it was a UD, with Carlo Conduit winning the 1st, 2nd and 5th rounds.

Sadly that was the start of a multi fight skid for Nicolas who remains popular due to his irreverent consumption of recreational marijuanas.

leg kicks > octagon control.

period. end of story.

Condit won. judges got it right.

i remember this fight like it was yesterday, one fighter was running a marathon in the ring while throwing some sort of tiny front kick while the other chased him the whole fight. Come to think of it, Conor must of watched this fight too for Nate diaz second fight, he did a lot of running in that fight as well.

no, watched it once, nothing much happens. nick corner telling nick he was ahead, meh they shouldnt say that

I had Condit winning then and after every rewatch. All Nick did was plod forward while getting outstruck and out maneuvered. You don't win fights that way.

I remember nick standing in one spot doing next to nothing.

Then I remember condit clearly winning the fight.

The next thing I remember is Diaz fans crying because condit didn’t stand right in front of nick with his hands down and were upset because Carlos moved around and implemented a game plan.

Ahh a fight I had such high hopes for , Condit just played it safe to secure the ts

I remember nick standing in one spot doing next to nothing.

Then I remember condit clearly winning the fight.

The next thing I remember is Diaz fans crying because condit didn’t stand right in front of nick with his hands down and were upset because Carlos moved around and implemented a game plan.
It's funny because its true.

while the other chased him the whole fight.

Nick stopped "chasing" mid way through the third. He spent the last half of the fight just standing there doing nothing. He was either tired, or the baby leg kicks were slowing him down

Nick didn't even have Octagon control. Condit controlled were the fight happened not Nick
The entire fight was Nick controlling the center of the Octagon, walking Condit down... with Condit circling out with leg kicks.

I think i remember giving Nick every round except the fourth, but I thought every round BUT the fourth was close. Condit had the only dominate round, but I still gave it to Nick.

And no I haven't watched the fight recently. I probably watched it 5 times around the time it happened though.

Ive been watching it for years. Condit outpussied Diaz that night. Natural Born Runner for life.

Back