Did anyone see Marc Goddard son Conor McGregor lol ?

{<doc}<{katwhu}><{hfved}> moron, hes not a cornerman...on, around, up, side...whatever you put it hes not a cornerman and cant be doing shit like that...
Why not? He's got the front row seat, there's no rules against circling around the cage... As long as he's not on it, it's nothing! Big deal! U haters are pathetic, looking for any small things to whine and bitch! LOL! Pathetic!

Was funny. Goddard had an "I don't give a fook who you are" moment with Mcgregor there hahahaha

He definitely son'd him, total besmirchment. Conor is totally shook bro.

Why not? He's got the front row seat, there's no rules against circling around the cage... As long as he's not on it, it's nothing! Big deal! U haters are pathetic, looking for any small things to whine and bitch! LOL! Pathetic!

Are you fucking retarded?

McGregor vs Goddard at catchweight for the vacant referee belt. UFC 219

Conor was up on the side of the cage, according to Hardy. lol

You can't do that shit, especially if you're not one of the cornermen.

Goddard told him to get back, and sit the F down.

Reminded me of his stint coaching TUF. He needs to lay off the "energy drinks".

if thats the case how come the ref son'd him for his act...the god told him to knock it off and so he did because he knew it was disrespectful.

how can i be a hater if i like watching his fights? its more like mcgregor homers think he can do no wrong.

Goddard had beef after McGregor talked shit and subbed his fighter in Ireland at a cage warriors show pre UFC.

It was against Dave Hill that was the infamous boner weigh in pre Floyd.

Glad to see Marshawn Mc Gregor get sonned

Conor was up on the side of the cage, according to Hardy. lol

You can't do that shit, especially if you're not one of the cornermen.

Goddard told him to get back, and sit the F down.
this helps you out right?

Lol! BJ Penn 2017 calling me a retard? Lol!!! Sit the fuck down son!

Why should Conor be allowed to do what no one else is allowed to do? Walking around the ring screaming is distracting not just for the fighters but the officials as well. You're a retard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back