Did anyone see Marc Goddard son Conor McGregor lol ?

In other news, Marc Goddard banished to Bellator

if thats the case how come the ref son'd him for his act...the god told him to knock it off and so he did because he knew it was disrespectful.

how can i be a hater if i like watching his fights? its more like mcgregor homers think he can do no wrong.

Did he? Go rewatch the fight donkey... After the so called "told-off" Conors still by the cage yelling!

Like Dan Hardy said, Conor was on the cage, that's why he's told off... Now do u appreciate Hardys commentary now? Donkey! He knows he can't be "on" the cage! That's including the touching the side of the cage that isn't "in" the cage! Dumbo

I was glad to see Conor active in the octagon

this helps you out right?

Yeah? So now u appreciate Hardys commentary? Weren't u just a moment ago was bitching that Hardys all over Conors nut? Lmfaooo!

Like I said, as long as he's not "on the cage" he's fine! He knew he was on so he backed off... But he's still circling the cage and yelling! What u gonna do about that! All of this time u guys were bitching about him circling "around" the cage... But Marc reacted to when Conors "on" the car... Get it? Dumbo

Did he? Go rewatch the fight donkey... After the so called "told-off" Conors still by the cage yelling!

Like Dan Hardy said, Conor was on the cage, that's why he's told off... Now do u appreciate Hardys commentary now? Donkey! He knows he can't be "on" the cage! That's including the touching the side of the cage that isn't "in" the cage! Dumbo

Yeah? So now u appreciate Hardys commentary? Weren't u just a moment ago was bitching that Hardys all over Conors nut? Lmfaooo!

Like I said, as long as he's not "on the cage" he's fine! He knew he was on so he backed off... But he's still circling the cage and yelling! What u gonna do about that! All of this time u guys were bitching about him circling "around" the cage... But Marc reacted to when Conors "on" the car... Get it? Dumbo

my goodness...calm down. your moronic ass said it yourself...he was on the cage...its good to see you finally understand now. you bout to catch a heart attack over this. simmer yourself and lets stay civil here...

Goddard is close friends with Kavanagh, sometimes I have thought too close to be impartial.

So it was actually good to see him tell Conor to go back to his seat. Shows he has no bias.

my goodness...calm down. your moronic ass said it yourself...he was on the cage...its good to see you finally understand now. you bout to catch a heart attack over this. simmer yourself and lets stay civil here...
Yeah shut the fuck! U were whining big time over Hardys commentary and now you are quoting Hardys commentary? Fuck off!

Yeah shut the fuck! U were whining big time over Hardys commentary and now you are quoting Hardys commentary? Fuck off!
jesus christ man...are you crying? nobody in here is whining except you. mcgregor was in the wrong, the god shut him down. its over... and again, simmer yourself and lets stay civil here.

I missed the whole thing. Anyone has links? Was it similar to Royce vs Kimo?
Also, if memory serves me right, Brock was yelling instructions cage side when Randy fought Big Nog.

Fun Fact: In 2012 Conor McGregor tap out a Marc Goddard trained fighter in Dave Hill to win the Cage Warriors Feather Weight Belt.

giphy.gif
Straight boss

feel good?

gotta some good giggles in?

Back