Did Arianny Celeste get plastic surgery again between UFC 174 and 175?

Don't knock it till you've tried it fella.

081024sarahpalinblowup.gif

This one is top of the line.

Snap!

Plastic surgery tends to pick up speed and snowball. People who are that insecure, whether they were considered "attractive" before or not, are always going to find flaws in themselves even if the rest of the world cannot see them.

The most beautiful girl I ever dated saved up every cent (while living with her parents and working full-time) to get implants before her 19th birthday, going from a nice B to a ridiculous "full" D. Next, it's collagen in her lips. Oh, and she wants to go back and get bigger implants, because she wants to look like she's wearing a bra when she isn't. It's really sad.

I'm all for people wanting to have reconstructive / restorative surgery, like a woman after having a bunch of kids or whatever, but the plastic surgery addiction in younger people is truly disturbing. Arianny is starting to look fucking gross =/

I know it's hack to say at this point but... I will never, ever get that culture.

So she has a permanent duck face going on now. She must be very pleased

She seems to have aged a lot in relatively short amount of time.

Before

0866095407.jpg

After

IEWdO9C.png

I take my statement back, I'm willing to bet my next bowl of captain crunch that any poster in this thread that had some type of criticism or insult for arianny or Britney is not a good looking human being at all.

It's funny that these Britney/arianny threads are able to extract the insecurity from sherdog posters with little to no effort.

Your point being...? I know I'm an average Joe who cleans up decently at best. But according to you, only beautiful people should be entitled to an opinion about Arianny?

Is it wrong that normal, or even ugly people don't approve the way she looks? Just trying to understand, maybe I'm from a place where beauty isn't as important?

Not being an expert but I assume her face is swollen and will go down?

Either way I have to ask why?

Looks like a tranny-fish now.

Anyhow, UFC need a change with their circle walkers.

The milk has gotten sour.

Either way I have to ask why?
The job requires them to look perfect all the time, she's aging, surrounded by younger and younger girls, and she's had a ton of plastic surgery that most people have either barely noticed (fillers etc) or have liked (big fake boobs etc). Eventually they go one step too far.

It's sad, but if she hadn't been getting surgery people would probably be complaining about her looking old. She's been in the UFC for nearly a decade, can't stay young forever.

Such a shame and so sad at the same time...

Back