Did Conor actually insult Khabibs religion???

TheRealWill

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He insulted just about everything else, for sure. He definitely insulted his family, heritage, and culture, but I didn't hear anything about religion.

The closest I heard was him say Khabib comes from a culture that's 500 years behind the rest of the world.

Granted, I didn't listen to the whole press conference because it was just so....cringey....even tho that word is played out.

So, instead of trying to watch every interview Conor did, I'll just ask y'all....Did ConMan actually insult his religion and if so, what did he say?

Yes he did hence why Khabib took this fight so personal.

Nope.

Khabib called out Ireland at 205 and his father talked shit to the Russian media.

All that was before Conor.

Nope.

Khabib called out Ireland at 205 and his father talked shit to the Russian media.

All that was before Conor.

I know those people can take anything that's borderline and call it a deeply offensive religious attack.

No, not directly. He mocked "assalamualaikum" and called him a backwards cunt but nothing to try to stomp a man over.

Khabib is just a bad winner.

I know those people can take anything that's borderline and call it a deeply offensive religious attack.
To be honest, religion is ideology. And people are arguing others ideologies every day of the week.

Conor's speech was not ideological. Conor probably has nothing against any religion. He's atheist as far as I can tell.

I think he did everything but say "Islam sucks".
I think people who don't understand why he was so offended by the personal attacks don't want to or won't admit it.

Take the spirit of everything Conor said about his family, faith, and culture, and imagine he said the same things only reworded to apply to your family, faith, and culture.

I assume everyone would be just fine with it and those who get upset will hear all about how it shouldn't have offended them.

Because if someone gets offended by incredibly personal attacks, they're just pussies, right?

he never really truly crossed that line, but he sure did everything short of it

I think he did everything but say "Islam sucks".
I think people who don't understand why he was so offended by the personal attacks don't want to or won't admit it.

Take the spirit of everything Conor said about his family, faith, and culture, and imagine he said the same things only reworded to apply to your family, faith, and culture.

I assume everyone would be just fine with it and those who get upset will hear all about how it shouldn't have offended them.

Because if someone gets offended by incredibly personal attacks, they're just pussies, right?

How you handle being offended matters. Khabib isn't a pussy, just an idiot. He fucked up a huge moment in his career by trying to scrap with some attention whore. It wasn't even Conor he attacked, he tried to stomp one of his nobody goons. I feel like i'd be satisfied by making them look stupid and soundly beating the piss out of their boy for 20 minutes.

he never really truly crossed that line, but he sure did everything short of it
Dana needs to put a leash on this shit.

I mean, what's next, "You rape your daughter at night"?
"I'll break into your house and assfuck your wife?"

Why would that be off limits now, if it promotes a fight with controversy and leads to a riot, if it puts asses in seats?
All that to "sell" a fight that sold itself...

Maybe he got offended by this post:

How you handle being offended matters. Khabib isn't a pussy, just an idiot. He fucked up a huge moment in his career by trying to scrap with some attention whore. It wasn't even Conor he attacked, he tried to stomp one of his nobody goons. I feel like i'd be satisfied by making them look stupid and soundly beating the piss out of their boy for 20 minutes.
3E2FB9F2-A14F-4098-80D1-7A0732E2BFA5-3751-000004DE7AB8D536.jpeg

That's why they call em inflammatory remarks.

(especially of speech or writing) arousing or intended to arouse angry or violent feelings.

He mocked khabib about why he wouldnt drink and then called him a backwards cunt. He knew what he was doing.

They do so every day and always get away with the follow-up actions, the post heroic, feminised west is a total bitch

its a combination of being pussies, and being dumb enough to be religious

Back