Did Conor actually insult Khabibs religion???

Didnt he set up that fake-journalist trying to congratulate Khabib on something using arabic customs while same time congratulating Conor on his supermarket whiskey only to make Khabib react and reject the congratulations....all due to religion, cause apparently that is a known no-go, mixing alcohol related things into their customs.
Conor jumped right into it, as if he had it all prepared, by calling him backwards.
Basically, Khabib by now should understand that Conor doesnt even know his own religion or history best shown when he recited some wikipedia stuff about ireland fighting off the english. When prompted by Khabib why he speaks english, he could have spoken in real traditional irish but he didnt even know what to say ... that whole thing was embarassing but yea, he tried to make fun of his religion but so amateurishly bad that theres no way he came up with it. Rather thank his management. He didnt feel comfortable with any of it but he still did it and Khabib just wanted to show him "Anything else, im in, but you mock my religion while half my country is watching this, I will mess you up badly, I have to"
I think Khabib is cool, understands the business and would have made a fun 5-Round fight with Conor, making him look good here - for the business (of course he wins), but when he started acting like a hooligan kid on the schoolyard attacking people due to their origin/beliefs ...what else to do other than to put an end to it.
That religion angle was probably the most stupid in UFC History.

I think he did everything but say "Islam sucks".
I think people who don't understand why he was so offended by the personal attacks don't want to or won't admit it.

Take the spirit of everything Conor said about his family, faith, and culture, and imagine he said the same things only reworded to apply to your family, faith, and culture.

I assume everyone would be just fine with it and those who get upset will hear all about how it shouldn't have offended them.

Because if someone gets offended by incredibly personal attacks, they're just pussies, right?

Did Dillon say anything about his family, faith and culture? because that's who Khabib attacked, he dealt with Mcnuggets in the octago as he should but outside he attacked someone who as far as I know didn't talk about his religion.

He mocked khabib about why he wouldnt drink and then called him a backwards cunt. He knew what he was doing.
Khabib started this is all by shit talking and jumping Conor's BFF.

Refusing a drink from an Irishman is very disrespectful and insulting.

This has little to do with religion, imho. It's a honor and dignity thing. I said it before, it was mainly about Khabibs father. There was no way Conor would get away with calling Abdulmanap a quivering coward. All the other things, calling Khabib backward because he doesn't drink out of religious believe and the belittering of Khabibs people just added fuel to the fire. For these people dignity is highly interwoven with respect and honor, and worth dying for. It's a concept we used to have, too, but lost it completely it seems like.
On the other hand, we got gender neutral toilets now, that's something, i guess.
I had to admit it to myself, but I love the whole honor first, fuck your money mindset of Khabib, it just resonates with me.

I didn't hear it either. But we don't know what Danis was saying to him during the fight. Maybe he was insulting Islam during the fight and that's what Khabib was referring to.

Khabib started this is all by shit talking and jumping Conor's BFF.

Refusing a drink from an Irishman is very disrespectful and insulting.

Conor's friend called him a pussy and shit talked him first. Then khabib confronted him and artem had quivering lips and denied it. That caused conor's vagina to bleed and the bus incident happen.

I think he did everything but say "Islam sucks".
I think people who don't understand why he was so offended by the personal attacks don't want to or won't admit it.

Take the spirit of everything Conor said about his family, faith, and culture, and imagine he said the same things only reworded to apply to your family, faith, and culture.

I assume everyone would be just fine with it and those who get upset will hear all about how it shouldn't have offended them.

Because if someone gets offended by incredibly personal attacks, they're just pussies, right?
If my Dad was friendly with a brutal dictator (like Khabib's father) and kisses his ass frequently on social media, I wouldn't be surprised or offended if a guy I was about to fight called him out on it.

Not sure what Conor said to insult his religion or culture though.

Last edited:
I have no idea why Conor called Khabib backwards.

images

Every man has a right to respect and to defend his own honor as he sees fit. Khabib isnt and idiot, he thought making things "right" was bigger than the belt or the money from the fight. Conor is just Ronda 2.0 and money is his God. Not so much for Khabib.

This wont be over anytime soon becuse McTappers nut lickers are very salty and looking to make themselves feel better.

Khabib is a way better human being than Conor all day every day.

Yes he did hence why Khabib took this fight so personal.
Bullshit. Show your proof. People keep saying it yet the most I have saw anyone come up with is him calling him a backwards cunt ( nothing to do with Islam) and offering him a drink( the only thing that could even be construed as an insult but still that’s reaching a bit)

He said fuck all directly about the religion

The adrenaline didn't help. It's hard not to be offended when your in full amygdala mode.

I didn't hear it either. But we don't know what Danis was saying to him during the fight. Maybe he was insulting Islam during the fight and that's what Khabib was referring to.
i heard it clear as day. danis was saying,'WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY BLONDE DYE JOB?'

Did Dillon say anything about his family, faith and culture? because that's who Khabib attacked, he dealt with Mcnuggets in the octago as he should but outside he attacked someone who as far as I know didn't talk about his religion.
Are you asking a question that sidesteps the actual thread question?

There was a time when every men in this world would lose their shit if someone brings religion, culture and family in this because they value honor over everything.

Nowadays, it’s just the third world while the West sees it as “backward” LOL. No wonder why men are suffering from manliness crisis these days and letting lunatics have free hands in normalizing mental illness movements to ruin Western society.

If my Dad was friendly with a brutal dictator (like Khabib's father) and kisses his ass frequently social media, I wouldn't be surprised or offended if a guy I was about to fight called him out on it.

Not sure what Conor said to insult his religion or culture though.
Then look into it, unless you're one of the "I'm not offended so nobody else should be" types.

There was a time when every men in this world would lose their shit if someone brings religion, culture and family in this because they value honor over everything.

Nowadays, it’s just the third world while the West sees it as “backward” LOL. No wonder men are suffering from manliness crisis these days and letting lunatic movements normalize mental illness to ruin Western society.
Exactly. We need to return to a time of generational blood feuds. It's time people!

Then look into it, unless you're one of the "I'm not offended so nobody else should be" types.
I did and can't find anything other than offering him some Proper Twelve at the press conference. Was that it?

Anyways, it's cool when Khabib insults/disrespects others, but watch out when someone does the same to him. Seems that's a common theme with a lot of Muslims.

Last edited:
Back