Did Conor actually insult Khabibs religion???

I still have to understand when Conor insulted his religion, family and culture.

Actually i am pretty sure that Tony Ferguson called Khabib a SOB in the post fight interview, and that's the biggest insult I ever heard against Khabib.

Only one way thats gonna happen and the people of Europe are too brainwashed to see it.
I think the problem is rather one of political correctness and having to deal with a destructive religion that really does brainwash a significant (and growing) portion of its followers. One thing is for sure: If we are not going to be able to talk about the problem of Islam, nothing is going to happen. So bringing attention to it is a good thing - even if that means ridiculing the idiots who are so fucking thin skinned and insecure about their religion that they get angry about it. Just the fact that it angers them alone shines light on how fucking retarded the whole thing is.

Every man has a right to respect and to defend his own honor as he sees fit. Khabib isnt and idiot, he thought making things "right" was bigger than the belt or the money from the fight. Conor is just Ronda 2.0 and money is his God. Not so much for Khabib.

This wont be over anytime soon becuse McTappers nut lickers are very salty and looking to make themselves feel better.

Khabib is a way better human being than Conor all day every day.
lol Khabib's treatment of women and the homeless disqualify him from any good human being status. He's backwards scum.

I did and can't find anything other than offering him whisky at the press conference. Was that it?
Nope.
He called Nurmagomedov a “backwards c**t” after the practicing Muslim turned down a whisky at a press conference, and referred to his manager as a terrorist, among other things. McGregor has also called Khabib a “Dagestani rat”, and a picture posted on McGregor’s social media account of himself captioned with “chilling in Jahanum” – Jahanum is the Islamic term for hell.

You can strip everything else away, and you think that'd be enough to turn most people off to it... But naw lol
Its one thing i cant wrap my head around. How can u have kids and at the same time worship the worst pedohpile that existed? Islam is true evil

Khabib nuthuggers are so much worse it's only been a week at least it took years for conor dickriders to be this annoying
Khabibs a hypocrite he was so above trash talk too much respect but after the fight he acts like a fkn idiot and hasn't shut his mouth since either whining being a diva or trying to be conor
I was happy for the guy initially but man he doesnt make it easy
Bitchin an whining
Call out brock Lesnar
Man acts like hes making ufc millions calling shots for his bitch buddy
Calls out floyd ?
Omg dont you'll hurt more people than the bus and 229 put together, millions scratched there eyes out after 12 rounds of Mayweather backing up or khabib laying on him ...ugh please no

Just to clarify I was initially happy for him until he instantly turned 180 in 24 hours
I cant digest that level of bullshit

Oh say the same shit about jesus vishnu budda etc and try keeping a straight face justifying scaling the cage to attack somone lol hes just as bad if not a bit worse

You're shifting the question to what was said to Dillon, which isn't really a question, is it?
JAQing off?
Khabib is using the "he insulted my religion, family, country" shit to justified what he did, but the one he attacked after the fight wasn't the one saying all those things so yeah I think my question is relevant to the thread.

I just cant agree McGregor dissed his faith Pretty sure he called him a backwards cunt before that as well so dnt think it was in his realization he was Muslim and tbf his manager might actually legit be a fkn terrorist look him up
Dhagastani rat
Irish chicken
?
C'mon these a fighters cant the guy just say conor talked shit and got in my head I mean it just comes off whiney
Nope.
He called Nurmagomedov a “backwards c**t” after the practicing Muslim turned down a whisky at a press conference, and referred to his manager as a terrorist, among other things. McGregor has also called Khabib a “Dagestani rat”, and a picture posted on McGregor’s social media account of himself captioned with “chilling in Jahanum” – Jahanum is the Islamic term for hell.

I just cant agree McGregor dissed his faith Pretty sure he called him a backwards cunt before that as well so dnt think it was in his realization he was Muslim and tbf his manager might actually legit be a fkn terrorist look him up
Dhagastani rat
Irish chicken
?
C'mon these a fighters cant the guy just say conor talked shit and got in my head I mean it just comes off whiney
The reason you can't accept Conor insulted Islam is because you are assuming innocent until proven guilty. Try this: every one is automatically under suspicion and anything they say should be construed to fit the narrative.

Easy!

Nope.
https://www.fuqrafiles.com/knowledgebase/nypd-informant-ali-abdel-aziz/
Calling his manager a terrorist seems justified, but can't agree the other stuff is insulting to religion and culture although I can see how people could interpret that.

Khabib was "disrespecting" Conor for years. Don't be "insulting" someone if you can't handle it in return.

Nah he was a pedophile. Stomped in the streets if he was alive today. Shame so many sick ppl in the world are brainwashed worshipping a child molester

Did you miss that whole thing where all Catholic the priests were molesting children, recently.

You know that pedophilia was normal back then, in all cultures. In Rome sex with a young boy was considered the best sex... sick but true.

Not defending pedophilia btw, just defending fairness.

edit: And Immaculate conception.. was either a myth or it was rape.

Did you miss that whole thing where all Catholic the priests were molesting children, recently.

You know that pedophilia was normal back then, in all cultures. In Rome sex with a young boy was considered the best sex... sick but true.

Not defending pedophilia btw, just defending fairness.
Lol never goes wrong. Everytime islams pedophilia is mentioned some cuck comes with an excuse that its ok since the catholic pedos does it. All abrahamic religions are bad for kids but islam is the worst of the worst clearly

Back