Did Conor fight chad mendes with a knee injury?

Maybe he was maybe he wasn't. Its possible to throw crazy shit when injured as long as its not too injured. Crazy as Conor is I could see him still throwing spinning stuff with a partially torn knee.
Of course. Conor could throw spinning kicks even with no legs at all.

Conor was 100% healthy on a Full Camp while Mendes just rolled of the couch on 2 weeks notice.

Full Camp Mendes destroys Full Camp Conor.
That would be a closer fight but i still see Conor taking it.

Do you know what is a PR and how it works? It's called documentary for idiots who believe everything that goes on television.

Ofc, they filmed and set up footage of a knee injury before a fight 3 years before the release of a film that at that time they wouldn’t even know that they would have been producing as it was predicated on Conor’s continued rise to stardom.

Yes, that seems like a completely reasonable thing to believe, I mean it’s not like fighters get injured in camp...<Lmaoo>

Some fighters have balls like Conor and Colby. Fight with injuries, fight everybody.

Others are pull out duckers like Woodley and Khabib.

Everyone had an injury if they win, don't you know? It makes the win more impressive.

And if they lose too.

Gullible fools lol

Mendes had a broken thumb and foot with a two week camp, and Mcgregor was still begging Herb to stand it back up.

Supposedly he injured it a few weeks before the fight with Jose. (The fight Jose pulled out of)

He wasn’t training wrestling at all during camp and trying to just remain stable on the feet.

If it’s true, why did he take a short notice fight vs chad mendes?

Was it because he had a built in excuse for a L or was it because he is just that good and on another level mentally...?

Jose pulled with a bruised rib right and RDA with a bruised foot

Conor had a 80% tear 2 weeks out from fighting chad mendes.

That’s crazy

Fighter enters fight with an injury, crazy.

Definitely didn't seem fine with that skeletor esque weigh in.

Personally, I think It was the support of Ireland that made him pull that shit out of him. I think he had like 5000 people from ireland fly out. It was unheard of. I think that level of support / a whole country behind you can make you overcome some shit.

The main thing that effected his performance was likely just fighting a wrestler on 10 days notice when preparing for a striker. Regardless of what his camp says, I doubt he was doing much wrestling preparing for Aldo.

a knee injury Isn't gonna effect your striking that much, so long as It's stable and healed enough. More so jiu jitsu, wrestling and training In general.
Uh oh, a logical and thought out post on Sherdog... Sherdog ped testers incoming.

Just so you know, someone with a partial tear could certainly still walk and fight normally. It may be painful and obviously the risk for complete tear especially after already tearing ACL in his other knee (i think) it's not a great idea.

But the main point, it's not like pre fight medicals screen your body parts to make sure everything works lol . It was kept under wraps from the commission so the fight could go on. This was a huge fight.

Buddy. If Conor's ACL was actually torn he wouldn't have passed the pre-fight medical exam. He would've been taken off the card by the athletic commission. This is how sports works.

Forget about the fact ACL reconstruction can up to a year to recover from, if ever.

Don’t forget Chad was tree times the size of him,And Connie had heart surgery 15 minutes before the fight,but he is such a warrior he fought anyway.

Some fighters have balls like Conor and Colby. Fight with injuries, fight everybody.

Others are pull out duckers like Woodley and Khabib.
Conor fights everybody??i forgot how he defended his title multiple times now.Oh wait that was Woodley wasn’t it?

Supposedly he injured it a few weeks before the fight with Jose. (The fight Jose pulled out of)

He wasn’t training wrestling at all during camp and trying to just remain stable on the feet.

If it’s true, why did he take a short notice fight vs chad mendes?

Was it because he had a built in excuse for a L or was it because he is just that good and on another level mentally...?

Jose pulled with a bruised rib right and RDA with a bruised foot

Conor had a 80% tear 2 weeks out from fighting chad mendes.

That’s crazy

I don’t even remember when that fight happened, it was so long ago. How long can you keep someone’s little peter in your mouth?

i' ve heard that he had a shrapnel in his head.

Conor fights everybody??i forgot how he defended his title multiple times now.Oh wait that was Woodley wasn’t it?
Woodley has a serious contender right now. He went running to a doctor to get surgery instead of fighting Colby. Ducking 101.

Dont you get it OP, you cant note how Conor had a fucked knee and fought juiced Mendes,

But you sure as hell can mention multiple times how Chad only had 2 weeks to prepare. Because those excuses are ok!

Thats the way the Conor hater mind works.

Back