Did Conor McTwitter really post this?

Man, he really likes the feeling of a dick in his mouth.

1704638992652.png

I'm guessing Conor just reposted it from someone else that created it.

So nobody can judge Hitler, Stalin, Child molesters, etc, unless they know them personally.
you just compared the most famous MMA athlete to leftist dictators and child molesters.

what a life you must have

Conor justifies anything he does as generating controversy and headlines, thus money. He does not care about morality or truth, just money.

People will cite his charity work or whatever else he does in philanthropy as proof of his goodness.

But even the most abominable people made good deeds. Being a piece of shit doesn't mean you dont do good things, it means you systematically do bad ones. Conor is just a rotten person, a putrid, pathetic piece of human garbage.
Still not as bad as befriending khadyrov

Conor justifies anything he does as generating controversy and headlines, thus money. He does not care about morality or truth, just money.

People will cite his charity work or whatever else he does in philanthropy as proof of his goodness.

But even the most abominable people made good deeds. Being a piece of shit doesn't mean you dont do good things, it means you systematically do bad ones. Conor is just a rotten person, a putrid, pathetic piece of human garbage.

Thats not Kazuya Mishima in your avatar!

looks like the worst shoop ever

it looks like a shoop that would be considered shitty 12 years ago

Do you have a personal relationship with Conor? You can't completely judge someone by a handful of actions committed over years. You have to really know someone to know what kind of a person they truly are. I don't know if he's a good person or not, but it doesn't appear that he is. I can't state that as a fact though.
How many sexual assaults, and rapes does a person need to be accused of before you realize someone is NOT a good person?

How many of those allegations do you and every person you know have racked up? How many old guys have you suckered? How many mascots have you sent to the hospital? Etc, etc, etc..

Lowlife fans of a lowlife people amaze me.

1pm to 3pm, took him that long to finish giving a blowjob??

Crazy!! And that's gotta be one big protein shake for Chandler to take him an hour to finish.

Bunch of fighters who took his genocide money
Hard to blame them tho. He openly threatens anyone who does accept his "generosity". Probably a good enough of fighters that learned the hard way to play along. Hopefully the fucker will be on the receiving end soon.

Alert the military! We need F35's in the air NOW!

<Ellaria01><Ellaria01><Ellaria01>

you just compared the most famous MMA athlete to leftist dictators and child molesters.

what a life you must have

I didn't compare Conor to leftist dictators and child molesters. I answered the claim that one cannot judge a person unless they know them personally. Which is clearly not true, since we judge all sorts of people who we didn't know personally on the basis of their deeds. Including child molesters snd dictators. And people who hit civilians at bars, injure people throwing dollys at busses, call women whores on public television, etc.

That you have the reading comprehension of an eight year old is not my problem.

Back