DID Conor say anything about Khabibs religion?

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I don't remember him doing so. (Could be wrong so I'm asking).

Edit:
Thanks, didn't think so.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

He knowingly offered Khabib whisky even though he's muslim... blatantly mispronouncing and mocking muslim worship words, calling him backwards.

Truly disgusting of Conor

Last edited:
Conor baited Khabib by invoking "The Lord Jesus Christ", even though Conor is not a Christian. (Yes, I know about the tattoo.) Conor has stated in interviews that he does not subscribe to any religion.

Conor baited Khabib by invoking "The Lord Jesus Christ", even though Conor is not a Christian. (Yes, I know about the tattoo.) Conor has stated in interviews that he does not subscribe to any religion.

Yes, he is Christian. He's just not a fanatic extremist.

And LOL. He's never once attacked Islam. If people are disrespected by what he's done, it speaks to their issues within their own belief system, not his.

I don't spaz out and start attacking reporters when I'm offered Whisky either.

He said Muslims were almost as dumb as Sherdoggers

Offered him whisky and then called him backwards for not accepting it. That'd be like throwing bacon in front of a muslim or jew and then mocking them when they clearly state multiple times that they don't consume that. Conor knew exactly what he was doing there. In isolation, I don't think it was that big of a deal but you add the political jabs about Dagestan and Chechneya and the fact that Conor clearly did his research about Magomedov and we can say with confidence that Conor was mocking Khabib's religion there. He absolutely crossed a line.

Muslims will find even the slightest criticizm as offensive.

Conor made fun of the muslamic people.

Offering him whiskey when he knows that he obviously doesnt drink, and calling him a backward cunt for that.
Mocking him saying alhamdullila too.

Yes, he is Christian. He's just not a fanatic extremist.

And LOL. He's never once attacked Islam. If people are disrespected by what he's done, it speaks to their issues within their own belief system, not his.

I don't spaz out and start attacking reporters when I'm offered Whisky either.
I don't think that you are correct. Where has he stated that he is a Christian. I've heard him state that he doesn't believe in any religion, though I don't want to expend the energy and time to locate the audio. I'm sure that I've heard him state this. I would be happy to here him say that he is a Christian. Since he is Irish, I would assume Roman Catholic.

yeah, he didn't convert which = beheading

So he crossed the line by offering him a drink and talking about his ties to muslim extremist cocksuckers?

Touchy isn't he.<CerseiPlotting>

it was inferred.

Ex: Offering whiskey to Khabib then calling him "a backwards cunt" over and over again after Khabib refused to whiskey.

I don't think that you are correct. Where has he stated that he is a Christian. I've heard him state that he doesn't believe in any religion, though I don't want to expend the energy and time to locate the audio. I'm sure that I've heard him state this. I would be happy to here him say that he is a Christian. Since he is Irish, I would assume Roman Catholic.

Back