DID Conor say anything about Khabibs religion?

he is not muslim which is an attack to islam in itself

he also lets his wife go out in public and show her thighs, which is extremely forbidden

He knowingly offered Khabib whisky even though he's muslim... blatantly mispronouncing and mocking muslim worship words, calling him backwards.

Truly disgusting of Conor

They're not muslim words they're Arabic. Christians use it as well. Hell Ariels is a Jew and says it too. It's all the same Abrahamic god.

Difference is muslims tuirn to violence when someone criticize their religion. I have yet to see a fundamentalist Christian turn to violence.
Irish Christians would never turn to violence over petty religious differences.

It's not like the protestants and catholics let their slight ideological differences escalate into a violent conflict.

Doesn't change the fact that the OVERWHELMINGLY majority of terrorist attacks are done by muslims.

Atm aye, in the 1900's it was the Jewish, then Christians had free reign in europe and beyond in the centuries before that. Christians telling folk in AIDS riddled areas not to use condoms have created a fucking mess.

So many people act like reality started last week,

Last edited:
Irish Christians would never turn to violence over petty religious differences.

It's not like the protestants and catholics let their slight ideological differences escalate into a violent conflict.
That was 400 years ago though. And sunnis have been fighting shias since islams birth

Difference is muslims tuirn to violence when someone criticize their religion. I have yet to see a fundamentalist Christian turn to violence.
Really. You're pretty blind then. I was around 5-6 years old when I first heard of abortion clinics being bombed.

They exist, but not in the same kind of numbers. Islam is skewed because many of the terrorists are motivated by politics AND fundamentalism.

Conor did all those things. I see no general wrong in doing so. Stupid ideas should be ridiculed. I don't give respect to somebody believing the Earth is flat. Why should you give equally stupid beliefs respect just because they are called religion? We give people respect, not ideas.

With that said, the UFC isn't the place for those things. Conor was out of line. Dana and the UFC are equally complicit.

yeah this has come up multiple times and no nothing direct. just cultural insults. one would have to reach, a lot. ie. calling him backwards for refusing the shot of whiskey..

The part of his culture that impacts his drinking is Islam.

That was 400 years ago though. And sunnis have been fighting shias since islams birth
Sure, but that's US's fault. Granted, when muslims started arguing and killing each other over who the real heir to Mohammad was (and a bunch of other stuff), it would still be many centuries before there was any such thing as the United States of America. But I'm telling you, dude. The US is still to blame for all the violence in the middle east, including the violence that took place even when Mohammad was alive. Look into it.

He knowingly offered Khabib whisky even though he's muslim... blatantly mispronouncing and mocking muslim worship words, calling him backwards.

Truly disgusting of Conor
I thought Connor said he's seen Khabib high at parties in the very quote your talking about. Thus he is back words in Connors opinion....... I don't think that's bashing Muslims ... maybe one particular Muslim idk could be wrong I didn't memorize the press conference that was just what I thought at the time

Yes, he is Christian. He's just not a fanatic extremist.

And LOL. He's never once attacked Islam. If people are disrespected by what he's done, it speaks to their issues within their own belief system, not his.

I don't spaz out and start attacking reporters when I'm offered Whisky either.

Why does someone that strictly adheres to their faith get called an extremist? Yes, they may be fanatical in their observation of customs, but being fanatical about something be it religion, weight lifting, diet, pulling your pud to Redtube doesn't make you a bad person. Just means you're dedicated.

I'm a Christian, but there is a clear correlation about people mentioning Islam and folks losing their minds acting like they are all ready to commit Jihad on innocent folks.

I can see why Islamic people are so easily pissed off because the narrative is clearly Christians are the goodies and Islam the baddies. It's like saying all Priests are kiddie fiddlers.

Conor knew exactly what he was implying what he did but wasn't brave (stupid) enough to go the full 10 yards because then, some true extremist would've put him in a box!

I have been on these forums for 10+ years and I have never seen the worrying levels of xenophobia that I do now.
You cannot call people a Muslim Rat. Everyone knows this.
Equally you cannot attack people outside the octagon, everyone knows this as well.

No.... It's the media, this fake news shit has gotten out of hand. Fucking Khabib turned into a SJW today and it's really disappointing. He can't take blame for his actions so he's helping create a false narrative. He attacked Dillon Danis when Danis wasn't even at the bus incident. I personally can't stand Danis but I'm yet to hear any audio of the guy spewing hate speech.

What part of what he said was wrong though?

Conor did hit his team member first (Hence why he wanted no charges and to move on).
Conor did say vile shit about Khabib's family, manager and disrespected his religion.
The UFC did fookin nuthin to Conor over the bus incident.
The UFC did fookin nuthin to any member of Conors team over the bus incident.

Care to disagree?

Ah the good old 'no true Scott's man fallacy'. Regardless, Christians have murdered plenty of people, from scientists to followers of other religions. Also, let's not forget all the other wicked shit the Catholic church did.

All religions are fucked.

Ahhh.....the old "all religions are fucked".

Christianity by itself is just fine. Love God...and love your neighbor as yourself.

Good Christians love people in the best way. They feed the homeless, give people hope and on and on.

Islam is not fine.

Good Muslims are ISIS. They kill non believers, have sex slaves, slaves, enforce sharia law, treat women as second class citizens and so on.

We are in the beginning stages of Armageddon. Good vs evil. I think you need to pick a side.

The part of his culture that impacts his drinking is Islam.
so we must assume conor is an expert on islam? i have muslim friends - i was not aware that they don't/are not supposed to drink

still a dick move to insult someone for refusing alcohol. some just dont touch the stuff

Afk to fap after looking up your avatars source

Last edited:
Why does someone that strictly adheres to their faith get called an extremist? Yes, they may be fanatical in their observation of customs, but being fanatical about something be it religion, weight lifting, diet, pulling your pud to Redtube doesn't make you a bad person. Just means you're dedicated.

I'm a Christian, but there is a clear correlation about people mentioning Islam and folks losing their minds acting like they are all ready to commit Jihad on innocent folks.

I can see why Islamic people are so easily pissed off because the narrative is clearly Christians are the goodies and Islam the baddies. It's like saying all Priests are kiddie fiddlers.

Conor knew exactly what he was implying what he did but wasn't brave (stupid) enough to go the full 10 yards because then, some true extremist would've put him in a box!
"Dedicated" LOL

You can do whatever the hell you want. My problem is when people start trying to force their religion on others, and Christians aren't innocent either. No religion is, but when you go on attacking people because they aren't apart of your religion, whether it's because they physically aren't or don't adhere to the same backwards traditions that you do, there is a problem.

Islamic people are angry because that is what they are taught to be. Different religions have always been at each others throats and depending on what side you are on will be who is the "antagonists". Stop painting the blame on just Christians.

Ahhh.....the old "all religions are fucked".

Christianity by itself is just fine. Love God...and love your neighbor as yourself.

Good Christians love people in the best way. They feed the homeless, give people hope and on and on.

Islam is not fine.

Good Muslims are ISIS. They kill non believers, have sex slaves, slaves, enforce sharia law, treat women as second class citizens and so on.

We are in the beginning stages of Armageddon. Good vs evil. I think you need to pick a side.
I agree 100% Christian theology is 100% peaceful (new testament) While the quran is filled with hate, murder and violence. People need to distinguish the new from the old testament.

Back