DID Conor say anything about Khabibs religion?

What part of what he said was wrong though?

Conor did hit his team member first (Hence why he wanted no charges and to move on).
Conor did say vile shit about Khabib's family, manager and disrespected his religion.
The UFC did fookin nuthin to Conor over the bus incident.
The UFC did fookin nuthin to any member of Conors team over the bus incident.

Care to disagree?

Conor was criminally prosecuted. He was placed on probation, had to pay fines and complete x amount of hours of community service. Conor is facing several lawsuits and is losing millions of $$$ because of his actions. Conor wasn't allowed to fight until the court made their ruling according to Dana. Conor deserved everything he got, he acted like an idiot.

Conor insulted Khabib's manager Ali the most. Look him up, he's a terrible human being. He very well may be an actual terrorist, once again prove Conor wrong. He said his dad is using illegal funds to run his gym back home, once again prove him wrong. He never insulted his wife, kids. He never insulted the mans religion besides offering him a shot of whiskey, if that offends anyone then may god help you.

Ahhh.....the old "all religions are fucked".

Christianity by itself is just fine. Love God...and love your neighbor as yourself.

Good Christians love people in the best way. They feed the homeless, give people hope and on and on.

Islam is not fine.

Good Muslims are ISIS. They kill non believers, have sex slaves, slaves, enforce sharia law, treat women as second class citizens and so on.

We are in the beginning stages of Armageddon. Good vs evil. I think you need to pick a side.
False dichotomy idiot. It’s not either Islam or Christianity. We can be decent people without needing any religion.

The only reason why Christianity is relatively okay is because most Christians don’t follow the actual scripture.

You have such great moral standards. What are we supposed to learn from the Bible? Give your daughters to a bunch of rapists to prevent men from being raped?

Maybe he called him a backwards cunt cos it was in fact just 'business' and the whiskey wasn't really whiskey...
Maybe that's also why Dana had one sip and no more, he was like - what the fuck you give me apple juice for, I ain't fighting.

His actions do seem strange and typical of these people.

I'm beginning to think it might have been smarter not to let him fight for the belt. He seems unhinged.

Last edited by a moderator:
His actions do seem strange and typical of these people.

I'm beginning to think it might have been smarter not to let him fight for the belt. He seems unhinged.

He has been. Conor isn't the only victim of his. He looked like he was going to hit Dana in the Octagon. Said he was going to smash his car, if he didn't give him his belt (I don't think he was joking). Is now threatening to void a law-abiding contract, because his criminal teammate is going to be cut.

I mean, this is a guy that sits and jokes around casually with Kadyrov and people are acting like he's some heroic and great human being.

He has been. Conor isn't the only victim of his. He looked like he was going to hit Dana in the Octagon. Said he was going to smash his car, if he didn't give him his belt (I don't think he was joking). Is now threatening to void a law-abiding contract, because his criminal teammate is going to be cut.

I mean, this is a guy that sits and jokes around casually with Kadyrov and people are acting like he's some heroic and great human being.

Yea, I think showing where the car is means you know where Dana will be. An implied threat much worse than smashing a car.

Yes, he seems very hypocritical.

Then again - maybe it's karma for UFC stripping Tony.

so we must assume conor is an expert on islam? i have muslim friends - i was not aware that they don't/are not supposed to drink

still a dick move to insult someone for refusing alcohol. some just dont touch the stuff

Afk to fap after looking up your avatars source

He was an expert on everything else regarding Khabib in that press conference. He did his research.

False dichotomy idiot. It’s not either Islam or Christianity. We can be decent people without needing any religion.

The only reason why Christianity is relatively okay is because most Christians don’t follow the actual scripture.

You have such great moral standards. What are we supposed to learn from the Bible? Give your daughters to a bunch of rapists to prevent men from being raped?

No, that's just a story in the old testament.

You are angry. Most atheists or people that hate Christians (muslims etc) are. You need to get right with God.

Now let's hear you speak about current events. How about Muslim refugees gang raping girls in europe? Its accepted in Islam. Got an opinion on That? How about Islam story time?

He was an expert on everything else regarding Khabib in that press conference. He did his research.
Fair enough, I didn't hear it. Well he got what he deserves. Never been a fan of his act, loved watching that beat-down.

Not sure but I've read that Dillon was calling Khabby a dirty rat muslim (something to that extent)

No, that's just a story in the old testament.

You are angry. Most atheists or people that hate Christians (muslims etc) are. You need to get right with God.

Now let's hear you speak about current events. How about Muslim refugees gang raping girls in europe? Its accepted in Islam. Got an opinion on That? How about Islam story time?
Have you actually read the Quran? It doesn’t mention refugees raping anywhere. Also, I don’t agree with Islam in the first place so you’re shifting goal posts here.

Also, I gave you reasons why Christianity is a shitty religion. Your defense is “but Islam is worse..” Even if I grant you that, it doesn’t make Christianity good.

Give me conclusive evidence that Christianity is the only one and true religion. If you can’t, stop fucking debating.

Fair enough, I didn't hear it. Well he got what he deserves. Never been a fan of his act, loved watching that beat-down.

I saw this a few days ago and it explains everything conor was saying and how much research he did

Not sure but I've read that Dillon was calling Khabby a dirty rat muslim (something to that extent)

Dillon has vehemently denied this, said he looks forward to the investigation where it will be found to be a lie.

If Conor is a christian, then Jesus would absolve himself from him.

And backwards is a derogatory word.

P.S. How would stringent christians react if they were treated the same way Conor treated Khabib? Crying bloody murder.

Muslims will find even the slightest criticizm as offensive.
Seriously, like saying 'Happy Holidays' instead of "Happy whatever bullshit day your made up religion calls today". They copied Christians on that one though.

Dillon has vehemently denied this, said he looks forward to the investigation where it will be found to be a lie.
He also feels like he did nothing wrong when asked to leave Marcelo's Academy. Despite there being lots of Video evidence to back up Marcelo's decision to ask him to leave because of his behaviour.

it was inferred.

Ex: Offering whiskey to Khabib then calling him "a backwards cunt" over and over again after Khabib refused to whiskey.
Yea it was disrespectful as fuck and these cucks here are surprised he got his ass whopped for that.

If you take it as an offense when someone offers you whiskey, then you are a cunt and your religion is garbage.

If you take it as an offense when someone offers you whiskey, then you are a cunt and your religion is garbage.
Fuck u u motherfucker. I swear u feel brave cause u are saying this online u pussy.

Back