Did Ido help Conor?

I used Ido to get more pain pills after breaking my back. Told the nurse practitioner at the pain clinic I'd been doing spinal waves. She was like wtf are spinal waves. Told her to look up Ido the movent coach. She wrote me more hydros and said just not to test dirty next visit or be off on count.

Came back a month later, tested for morphine and was also pretty low on count. They finally had to kick me out. I've since grown up.

Anyways yeah, this guy indirectly paid my utilities with the extra 30 hydros that month and I have nothing but good things to say about him.
Mike Tyson-esque, is the pill game of @BonyAcaiNogueiraBrothers

spinal-i-broke-my-back.gif

no

he lost his first ufc fight when he was right in the middle of that ido portal shit. nate diaz was a late replacement and beat the brakes off of conor and showed the world conor's weaknesses......if he can't finish you quickly on the feet then the longer it goes the weaker he gets. it also showed him giving up when really tired and still kinda lacking in the grappling department.

conor is a decent grappler when fresh.......a deadly striker when fresh but if he fights at light weight or higher and he doesnt finish the job quickly.......he's in trouble. it has nothing to do with Ido Portal.

100%. He may have goofy methods, but that dork is undoubtedly someone who's mastered fluid movement. Conor was the best version of himself when he focused on fluidity and movement.. He's stiff as a board these days.

No homo to that stiff as a board comment

Back