Did Jones take steroids for the Gus fight?

Maybe he did train, maybe he didn't. The more important question is did he use steroids?

I suspect he did. When he got busted the first time, during his crying "apology" he said he has taken the same "supplements" his entire career. Was this just a thinly veiled way of saying he's taken steroids his entire career?

Strictly fun drugs

I love how sherbros are so dumb they had to add little buttons next to the thread title to let us know what is a question and what is not.

Wft with these buttons. Place is going to look bizarre soon.

It wouldn’t surprise me but I have to give him the benefit of the doubt. However, if you have been caught at least once and have strange ratio of testosterone at another point in your career, my suspicion only grows!

He did steroids for every fight, dude is an insecure coward.

I believe JBJ has been a PED cheat since his wrestling days. PEDs are very common amongst the wrestling community.

Thanks for clarifying that the thread topic was a question with that question tag.

It's very appreciated.

Very likely yes

Although he also was on lots of non-performance enhancing drugs as well

jones tested clean for that fight

you have as much reason to believe he took PED as gus taking them for that fight
HAHAHA wtf is this statement

Fighter A: fails tests and has had questionable ones earlier in his career

Fighter B: never failed a test, never had weird testosterone levels

Doesn't matter who is who, one is much more likely to be on something

What a stupid question.
He wasnt popper for roids

Everyone is likely on them though

Just a stupid, stupid question

Jon Jones has been on Steroids from the beginning. Juice he's motherf***r

What a stupid question.
He's been popped for roids.

He's one of those rat guys that have always been cheating. Unlike the honest GUS who will punish him with natty power!

No.

But alot of weed, cocaine, strippers and booze beforehand.
Yep. All that be and still couldn't be toppled by Gus.

Can't wait for it to rain hellbows on Gus's and end the most inactive, entitled fighter in the UFC title dreams.

you have as much reason to believe he took PED as gus taking them for that fight
Not really. Gus has never tested positive for peds while Jones has tested positive twice. Even Chael a repeated ped user, even admits it's fair to assume the athlete always used after 1 failed test.

He said he did on Twitter when all this started. Although in the logic of Jones apologists this isn't an obvious confession that he used steroids, but claims it's irrelevant to his victories.

Capture.png

This was pre-usada.

Considering he's been failing tests at every opportunity during the USADA era I'd say its quite likely he's been using them a considerable amount of time.

His brother in the NFL was busted for steroids around that time, probably getting their PEDs from the same source.

Back