Did Jones take steroids for the Gus fight?

Yep. All that be and still couldn't be toppled by Gus.

Can't wait for it to rain hellbows on Gus's and end the most inactive, entitled fighter in the UFC title dreams.

Before the last DC fight Jones had gone over 100 minutes in the cage without finishing anyone.

I think this goes to a decision.

ofc

he's a cheating dog

How The fuck are we supposed to know the answer for that?

Maybe his steroids was so good, he didn't need to train as much and gave him a lot of confidence.

I'd say he never fought clean.

I assume so.

Gus still won that fight.

No we don't.

usada proved he is clean - a third party scientific process said he is clean. so you are going against the evidence and authority of these people due to some baseless hunch you have. even if he took PED once, it doesn't guarantee he will do it again

you must be one of these people who thinks one bad deed makes you evil for the rest of your life

usada proved he is clean - a third party scientific process said he is clean. so you are going against the evidence and authority of these people due to some baseless hunch you have. even if he took PED once, it doesn't guarantee he will do it again

you must be one of these people who thinks one bad deed makes you evil for the rest of your life

USADA didn't prove he was clean... they actually found him guilty. They suspended him for 15 months and reduced it from a much longer sentence because he's snitching. That's not being declared innocent.

And he didn't just take PEDs once. He got caught twice.

jones tested clean for that fight

you have as much reason to believe he took PED as gus taking them for that fight

Wrong. Gus never pissed hot, Jones did. So there is FAR more reason to believe Jones could have been using in that fight than Gus.

Before the last DC fight Jones had gone over 100 minutes in the cage without finishing anyone.

I think this goes to a decision.
Sounds like Jones is due for another stoppage.

When it comes to steroids in professional sports, I kind of assume just about everyone is on something that would get them suspended at some point in the year or another. So my guess would be yes, he probably was on something banned. I'll also say Gustaffson probably was as well.

All in all, I don't give a fuck.

Jones has been on Steroids for all of his fights....hes a cheater....hes on Steroids right now.

Hmm, did he start doing steroids after USADA got involved and never did them before that... ... ... who knows?

Yeah we already know he didn't train hard so he definitely took peds

Back