Did Kelvin really beat Bisping?

accept that bisping was never good.
I can accept that opinion. I just can't accept those who use Kelvin's win to give Kelvin credit and at the same time discredit GSP for beating the same opponent.

Bisping didn't win? Was that a typo or are you referring to the Rockhold vs Bisping 2 fight?
Bisping fought Rockhold on 17 days notice and won. Why are you making excuses on his behalf? He is making none.

With all of these threads questioning if GSP's win is diminished by Kelvin's finish of Bisping I have to ask.
Didn't GSP's finish of The Count really just crack his chin and steal his soul? Kelvin finished him But only because GSP did it for him 3 weeks ago.
Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke-part-2.gif

Would Kelvin beat Bisping if Mike had a full recovery period and a fight camp to prepare?
Does GSP deserve Kelvin's POTN bonus?

Yo, Hendo cracked that chin loooooong ago. Also, that shot isn't on the chin chief...face-->chin.

search

search

Never seen a guy so eager to get back in there so quickly after supposedly receiving a big payday. Maybe the pay day wasn’t so big.

Yes he did it.
If you want to judge a fight, do it in the scientific way, this is the better way.
Gastelum did a perfect pull conter, classic by a southpaw fighter, no excuses here.
Kelvin found an unprepared bisping and even overconfident, that's it.

he did. what this has to do with gsp is beyond me
I assume you didn't read the OP. There have been numerous threads claiming Kelvin's impressive win means GSP's win is somehow unimpressive.

I assume you didn't read the OP. There have been numerous threads claiming Kelvin's impressive win means GSP's win is somehow unimpressive.
sorry bro i will give it a look over now . props

With all of these threads questioning if GSP's win is diminished by Kelvin's finish of Bisping I have to ask.
Didn't GSP's finish of The Count really just crack his chin and steal his soul? Kelvin finished him But only because GSP did it for him 3 weeks ago.
Georges-St-Pierre-def-Michael-Bisping-for-middleweight-title-submission-rear-naked-choke-part-2.gif

Would Kelvin beat Bisping if Mike had a full recovery period and a fight camp to prepare?
Does GSP deserve Kelvin's POTN bonus?
Putting maybe a bit too much into the GSP fight. Kelvin is gonna do that to most people, expect big things from him. There is a reason UFC is giving him huge main events even tho he has had USADA troubles.

Didn't GSP's finish of The Count really just crack his chin and steal his soul?

Nope. Same Bisping.

Well, until he broke his cup vs GSP, that is. That made perform yet a lot worse. He was actually winning up to that point.

H SHOULD B WALKING AROUND in low 190s and cut to 170. He is still chubby at 170. He is dangerous at 185 but his title chances are much better at 170.

Putting maybe a bit too much into the GSP fight. Kelvin is gonna do that to most people, expect big things from him. There is a reason UFC is giving him huge main events even tho he has had USADA troubles.

That's because of his addiction to Marijuana. It's not PED related issue.

Pretty much trolling to show how stupid it is to give one fighter credit for a win and discrediting another fighter for a win over the exact same opponent. If GSP beating Bisping means nothing then why would Kelvin beating him mean something?
Got it. I’m onboard with your troll then. Carry on.

Yo, Hendo cracked that chin loooooong ago. Also, that shot isn't on the chin chief...face-->chin.

search

search
1. Isn't the chin a part of the face? 2. that shot hits his chin 3. did you know in combat sports the term "Cracked Chin" refers to a fighters declining ability to take a shot and not get KO'd rather than a literal structurally damaged chin bone?

It's not like it's the first time Bisping gets knocked out. I'm pretty sure we saw Gastelum beat Bisping.

It sort of reminded me of how Bisping beat Rockhold. He threw a reaching punch combo that left his chin up for counter. I feel for Mike, hopefully he is paid well!!!

Back