Did LeSean McCoy have his ex GF Beaten and Robbed?

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Uptown Swinger, Jul 11, 2018.

1. MaxMMA

MaxMMA Green Belt

Why do all these pro ball stars always do stupid shit? Do they all have some bet to see who can fall the fasest once they reach the top?

So what if you have to go through eviction proceedings to get your ex ho out of your life. Just bang other ho's at the motel 6 until you get your pad back. It's not like this dude doesn't have enough money to have his pick of top grade pussy.

professional ball players, amateur life players.

2. pookiyama

pookiyama Green Belt

Did the twitter poster really say she was cool with McCoy beating animals to death, and viciously beating children for nothing, but he is THE DEVIL for paying someone to beat up her friend?

That makes her evil too, right? Like, clearly an evil person.

3. AlexDB9

AlexDB9 Purple Belt

I’m Cuban and I love Hispanic (Cuban especially) women who have an attitude. I find it very sexy that a woman can be so confident and powerful in public and want to be completely dominated in private. Like you know when she’s talking shit in the back of your head your thinking....alright but I’m going to remember that later tonight

Anyways man I can’t handle pics like that. Short of a woman coming after you with a knife...you can’t just beat down a lady like that, i guess that’s my upbringing talking

Uptown Swinger likes this.
  4. SMillard

SMillard Red Belt

Those aren't the Latinas I'm talking about, I'm mostly talking about a lot of Venezuelan women and some parts of Columbia who basically think "I'm hot, that's all I need to do in life".
    The ones you are talking about are great, especially Cuban, Puerto Rican and Dominican women.
    I dated a girl from Panama that was sexy as hell, but she was a complete psycho. She would start fights with me, with other people and she absolutely loved to rub in in a gringas face that she was with me. She even told one girl "see, I take one of yours". The sex was amazing, the problem was usually within an hour after she'd start a fight with me. Once we went out after we had sex and during the dinner she said she wanted to go shopping. I told her "no", so she starts making a scene in the restaurant screaming "you take me for sex, but all you do is take me to this place for dinner, you so cheap you don't even buy me soap to wash my pussy after you fuck me" which went over really well in a crowded restaurant, we get asked to leave. I'm fuming on the ride back to my place, but by the time we get home she's ready to go again. She was an extreme example, but overall I love the Latina women and am very happy to be in South Florida where it's a very fertile hunting ground.

5. AlexDB9

AlexDB9 Purple Belt

Haha well Colombians have that rep in the Latin world second only to Argentinian women. I feel you though, just don’t wife any crazy ones!

6. marioh

marioh Black Belt

[​IMG]

7. KONG-D'SNT-TAP

KONG-D'SNT-TAP Titanium Belt

Athletes date the shittiest women.

cabear and Mocrates like this.
  8. sniper

sniper Sergei Kharitonov

Damn, look at dat ass.

She looks pretty aight too

9. Krixes

Krixes Brown Belt

She looks like she may have a lot of enemies (she looks like the selfish bitch type), I'll reserve judgement until we get more facts.

10. ralphc1

ralphc1 Steel Belt Platinum Member

As I posted in the NFL thread, you don't pay prostitutes for sex, you pay them to leave after sex.

11. blaseblah

blaseblah Silver Belt

Or yah know, just not give away jewelry you want back and don't invite groupies to live with you.

12. CerebralKnievel

CerebralKnievel Double Alpha

The answer is no, hiring a thug to physically assault a woman is not warranted. Did this seriously need clarification in anyone's mind?

Of course it did, since half of you are obviously bitter, viciously mysoginistic trolls with serious resentment issues toward women. Every thread on any topic of a woman being hurt on these forums brings a wave of sheer mongoloid-level stupidity in the form of vitriolic projection ("bitches always out to ruin a mans life," etc). I swear, some of you should be on a federal monitoring list.

13. SMillard

SMillard Red Belt

I forgot about the Argentinians, never dated one. I did know one that thought she was all that. My lasting thought has always been a joke that I've heard a couple times from Latin girls I dated which was basically "why do Argentinian only stay pregnant for 8 months........ because even they can't stand being around each other for 9 months".

14. SMillard

SMillard Red Belt

I'll remember that when I get that NFL contract, cross your fingers for me during the next draft.

15. Playswellwithlawndarts

Playswellwithlawndarts Jack of all trades Master of Some

<LikeReally5>
    The only thing those thighs need is my face.

16. ithinktheymad

ithinktheymad Black Belt

They spend their entire lives including their developmental years bashing the hell out of each other not reading Foucault and reciting Ibsen so it's not exactly shocking.

17. Charlie Day

Charlie Day 2JZGTE

Lol I like the mentality,

But I can almost guarantee Shady and his pals wouldn’t let you walk away.

18. ithinktheymad

ithinktheymad Black Belt

Girls who won't shut up often want something to occupy the spaces in their mouths from my experience.

Jackie Blue and Uptown Swinger like this.
  19. Uptown Swinger

Uptown Swinger --⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆- ✡ -⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆--

In a van with yo bitch wIt both hands on her tits!
    To be more specific - by bury that cockaroach. I meant taking a basbeball bat to Shady's head, then hands, then legs for good measure.
    I also would have no problem shooting him in the face if that's what the situation called for/ escalated to.
    Don't underestimate what a father would do out of anger when it involves his daughter. (or maybe I should just speak for myself)
    Why are you so certain that I wouldn't walk away?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Track Jipper likes this.
  20. Jackie Blue

Jackie Blue Red Belt

Shady seems like a scumbag. He's appropriately named apparently.