Did manny just call out conor lol

What's the point anymore? I'd get it if Conor had beat Mayweather but "money" isn't a valid reason in this case since there's no hype.

McGregor will NEVER be a boxer. NEVER, hang it up.

McGregor will NEVER be a boxer. NEVER, hang it up.
Ok, but can he collect another 50-100mill?, yes he can. All this is about money.. not if he's a real boxer or not.

Nope. Only other two fights I potentially care about are Oscar and Paulie, because there is some hype and Conor could potentially win. The rule of booking a freakshow is you want objective odds to give the freak some kind of chance. Take Conor v Floyd, for example - we all knew Conor would lose but also knew he had a fighting chance and wondered if he could at least protect himself and look decent. We also all wondered if he could have a boxing career (no chance) and a lot of questions were answered.

Since there is no more prospective glory to be had in Boxing, there is minimal reason for me to care.

Would be funny to see...when Pac is dancing circles around McDucker and hitting him with 10 punch combinations

First he's got to fight De La Hoya, then Pacquiao, then Ferg and then finally M. Bison.

Nope. Only other two fights I potentially care about are Oscar and Paulie, because there is some hype and Conor could potentially win. The rule of booking a freakshow is you want objective odds to give the freak some kind of chance. Take Conor v Floyd, for example - we all knew Conor would lose but also knew he had a fighting chance and wondered if he could at least protect himself and look decent. We also all wondered if he could have a boxing career (no chance) and a lot of questions were answered.

Since there is no more prospective glory to be had in Boxing, there is minimal reason for me to care.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
<45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

<{outtahere}><{outtahere}>

<Dany07><Dany07>
<36><36><36>

I'm fucking done with that irish manlet.
I hope that some boxer beats him into a pulp.

Easy money fights for the actual boxers

So no surprise they want it

Conor would get smashed in both fights
or in all fights against any real boxer

can't blame them for wanting the fight, just look at who promotes manny

Back