Did manny just call out conor lol

Boxing has got a ton of money from the centuries of feeding off the delusion that it is anywhere close to fighting...they don't mind dropping 100 mill every few months to try and keep the fantasy alive
i have used more boxing in pub fights, than grappling. boxing is real fighting. how much real fighting have you been involved with. i suppose your one of the people that think real fights are all about bjj. you do realise conor wins most of his fights using boxing? his kicking is flashy shit that does fuck all. the only effective weapons he has are a counter left and a lead uppercut.

i have used more boxing in pub fights, than grappling. boxing is real fighting. how much real fighting have you been involved with. i suppose your one of the people that think real fights are all about bjj. you do realise conor wins most of his fights using boxing? his kicking is flashy shit that does fuck all. the only effective weapons he has are a counter left and a lead uppercut.
how much real high-level fighting have you been involved with.

how much real high-level fighting have you been involved with.
fought half a dozen people in the pub last year. got a broken rib and nearly went to jail when the pussies pressed charges. i have also fought in low level mma back in 2009. i have taught mma and boxing for over ten years. i have been hit with a pick handle, fought a dog and pulled a machete and hunting knife on a bunch of black fellas that though they were gonna rob me. you were talking about "real fighting" not high level mma. i a can guarantee the boxing is on of the best skills on the street, especially if you know a bit of basic wrestling.

fought half a dozen people in the pub last year. got a broken rib and nearly went to jail when the pussies pressed charges. i have also fought in low level mma back in 2009. i have taught mma and boxing for over ten years. i have been hit with a pick handle, fought a dog and pulled a machete and hunting knife on a bunch of black fellas that though they were gonna rob me.
don't forget the atomic bomb

you were talking about "real fighting" not high level mma.
Royce Gracie starts a fight with you...tell me more

i a can guarantee the boxing is on of the best skills on the street, especially if you know a bit of basic wrestling.
oh, now boxing needs "a bit of basic wrestling"

don't forget the atomic bomb

Royce Gracie starts a fight with you...tell me more

oh, now boxing needs "a bit of basic wrestling"
boxing doesn't need wrestling but it helps. pretty sure royce doesn't go around picking fights. and if i had to pick any single style for street fights it would be boxing or judo. and what the fuck has the atomic bomb got to do with it. all that shit is for real. what's with the ICE PRO thing anyway? you some kinda crack head?

Boxing has got a ton of money from the centuries of feeding off the delusion that it is anywhere close to fighting...they don't mind dropping 100 mill every few months to try and keep the fantasy alive

Professional boxing's entire history is based off of milking money out of stupid, gullible morons who get taken in by gross hype and marketing over logic and reasoning. They even made a movie twenty years ago about it and then released the sequel this summer.

Professional boxing's entire history is based off of milking money out of stupid, gullible morons who get taken in by gross hype and marketing over logic and reasoning. They even made a movie twenty years ago about it and then released the sequel this summer.
"A fool and his money are soon parted."

Last edited:
LOL

LOL

"or judo"

very real

"You cannot see!"

so you have access to nuclear weaponry if someone threatens you? i was winning street fights using only boxing, well before i did any other martial arts. if it wasn't for his boxing skill conor would be shit. hang on a minute, what boxing skill.

so you have access to nuclear weaponry if someone threatens you?
so you have access to knives, guns, other friends, broken glass, syringes, kicking dirt in their eyes, brass knuckles if someone threatens you?

i was winning street fights using only boxing, well before i did any other martial arts.
beating cans is easy

if it wasn't for his boxing skill conor would be shit. hang on a minute, what boxing skill.
training wrestling, kicking, submissions doesn't mean anything. tell me more

so you have access to knives, guns, other friends, broken glass, syringes, kicking dirt in their eyes, brass knuckles if someone threatens you?

beating cans is easy

training wrestling, kicking, submissions doesn't mean anything. tell me more
connor has wrestling, kicking and submission skills? this is news to me, thanks for keeping me informed.

Back