Did manny just call out conor lol

sorry, but conny has shown his hand. people know all they have to do is avoid the left hand counter, keep the pressure up, and connor melts like a snowflake in summer.
"Ya'll really have no clue who Eddie Alvarez is do you?"

"Ya'll really have no clue who Eddie Alvarez is do you?"
alvarez is not the fighter he once was. and face it connor's mystique of being a super hard puncher has being shattered. he's a one trick pony. and like all one trick ponies when they are figured out they fall apart.

alvarez is not the fighter he once was. and face it connor's mystique of being a super hard puncher has being shattered. he's a one trick pony. and like all one trick ponies when they are figured out they fall apart.
"XYZ is not the fighter he once was"

Other than dilusional fans who would buy this? If Conor wants to get his ass kicked in boxing that is fine but strip him of the belt. He is picking and choosing his fights avoiding top guys at LW.

Other than dilusional fans who would buy this? If Conor wants to get his ass kicked in boxing that is fine but strip him of the belt. He is picking and choosing his fights avoiding top guys at LW.

Probably people that can spell delusional properly.

Probably people that can spell delusional properly.

On my phone late at night after a few cocktails. My bad... You are one of the worst posters on this site. I have never seen you make a good argument about anything. You just try to be witty knowing that is all you have.

On my phone late at night after a few cocktails. My bad... You are one of the worst posters on this site. I have never seen you make a good argument about anything. You just try to be witty knowing that is all you have.

Phones have auto correct. Nice try.

Yes, you're an idiot.

7m people bought Conor v. Mayweather. Like most things you think, reality is not on your side.

Yes and they now know it was a scam. A lot of us knew from the beginning. What about your prediction on a knock out win for Conor? You came here for months, argued that point and talked down to people with opposing opinions.

I love how you resort to insults when you have nothing to add.

lol keep up the great work!

Yes and they now know it was a scam. A lot of us knew from the beginning. What about your prediction on a knock out win for Conor? You came here for months, argued that point and talked down to people with opposing opinions.

I love how you resort to insults when you have nothing to add.

lol keep up the great work!

Lmao you resorted to insults first. You are literally dElusional. I never talked down to anyone for thinking Floyd would win. That was very much the logical consensus. I talked to people bashing Conor like you, big difference!

And I can also admit I took a huge chance and got one wrong, but 10 others right.

You're still holding onto the belief that Conor is some schmuck off the street that has somehow gotten into be position he is in. Every fight he was won is a myth. Am I doing it correctly? You're as sad and pathetic as they come, and before you retort some nonsensical BS like "no what's sad is nuthugging another man!", no for one, it's not true. Two, even if it was it still wouldn't be as sad as consciously waking up every morning hating another man you've never met, wishing fallacies, misfortunes, and the whole lot on him- to the extent you can't even stand people that support him and wish they'd hate him as much as you do.

You've got a complex like so many others on this site, and if you truly cared about your health you'd get it checked out.

Lmao you resorted to insults first. You are literally dElusional. I never talked down to anyone for thinking Floyd would win. That was very much the logical consensus. I talked to people bashing Conor like you, big difference!

And I can also admit I took a huge chance and got one wrong, but 10 others right.

You're still holding onto the belief that Conor is some schmuck off the street that has somehow gotten into be position he is in. Every fight he was won is a myth. Am I doing it correctly? You're as sad and pathetic as they come, and before you retort some nonsensical BS like "no what's sad is nuthugging another man!", no for one, it's not true. Two, even if it was it still wouldn't be as sad as consciously waking up every morning hating another man you've never met, wishing fallacies, misfortunes, and the whole lot on him- to the extent you can't even stand people that support him and wish they'd hate him as much as you do.

You've got a complex like so many others on this site, and if you truly cared about your health you'd get it checked out.

Wrong. I do not think Conor is a schmuck. I think he is a very good fighter. I am tired of him not defending his titles. I don’t hate Conor I just want to know how good he really is but it is hard because he is not fighting the best.

lol you’re so invested in Conor that anything other than praise you get all bent out of shape.

Wrong. I do not think Conor is a schmuck. I think he is a very good fighter. I am tired of him not defending his titles. I don’t hate Conor I just want to know how good he really is but it is hard because he is not fighting the best.

lol you’re so invested in Conor that anything other than praise you get all bent out of shape.

Jose Aldo, Max Holloway, Chad Mendes, Dustin Poirer, Nate Diaz, Eddie Alvarez aren't the best? Talk about reaching.

Back