Did mr feeney live next door or behind the Matthews

Is this really a thing?

images

Unless they have tiny gardens, feeny lives to the side.

tenor.gif

It’s the side yard. I thought it was the backyard at first but they have a decent sized house and a backyard wouldn’t be that small for a house like that.
Team side yard has arrived! @Moretti
b46fcd788ae1b5c2b0be716846322a20.gif

These two are right. If you inspect the picture of the front the front yard is huge. You can also tell from the front they have a decent size side yard about the size you see in the show when they talk to feeny. No way the backyard is as small as that. Also you can see from the picture of the front that it has big trees in back yard. Big enough for teee house.

It’s jusy the house has funky layout is all

Last edited:
You didnt know any hoodlums at all ?
I grew up in rich white SoCal suburbs. Our hoidluns are prob ur well behaved standouts
Backyard-Gazebo-Photo.jpg

Sometimes it's easier to TP the backyard then the front especially when there's more people to see you out front

They broke the window that faces the Matthews ! And they were gone very quick by the time feeny came. Unless these are jungle ninja kids no way did they get in and out of the backyard and have the balls to break a window like they.

I remember as a kid the episode where Mr Feeney is seen by Cory setting a dinner placement for his dead wife always made me sadz

I grew up in rich white SoCal suburbs. Our hoidluns are prob ur well behaved standouts

This made me legit LOL and is probably true

We were more into mischief than thuggery because I hate holding cells and my mom taught chuck liddell how to throw that looping right and like aj styles said you dont want none no you dont want none

We would jump your fence and play in your pool but we had a personal rule about not ruining anything. We also liked putting peoples lawn decorations in new places or switching everything with the neighbor across the street .

ive always enjoyed creepin around at night

I remember as a kid the episode where Mr Feeney is seen by Cory setting a dinner placement for his dead wife always made me sadz
Yeah it made me sad too <{1-11}>but this isn’t about that dead hag.
But are you time side of back?

You can certainly TP someone's back yard.

Why would you have a treehouse on the side of the yard? Feeny had a garden which is traditionally kept in a back yard.
Because that's where a tree big enough to hold the three house was located?

latest

This is the front of the house and I assume they have a car or two so there must be a garage somewhere in the back.

latest

This is the front of the house and I assume they have a car or two so there must be a garage somewhere in the back.
Which is why those doors lead out to the side.
Brilliant work Ralphus!
giphy.gif

I thought it was side, but this debate is far too heated for me in my old age.

Side, no doubt about it. It is supposed to be Philly or Philly suburbs, and I know how those sorts of houses are situated.

Team side yard has arrived! @Moretti

These two are right. If you inspect the picture of the front the front yard is huge. You can also tell from the front they have a decent size side yard about the size you see in the show when they talk to feeny. No way the backyard is as small as that. Also you can see from the picture of the front that it has big trees in back yard. Big enough for teee house.

It’s jusy the house has funky layout is all

Pffft, side yard?

that's bullshit...

Mr. Matthews agrees

What always through me is that they are supposed to live in Philadelphia.

The only neighborhood with houses somewhat similar to theirs is in Chestnut Hill which is the richest area in the city.

Mr Mathews was an assistant manager at a Super Market his the duck so they afford to live there?

And there are no fucking trailer parks in the city!

Why did they pick Philadelphia as the location but not try and recreate the city at all?

It's like if Seinfels lived on a farm but they kept saying he was in NYC.

Back