Did Pat Patterson Molest Roddy Piper?

Pat creamed him

zachary-quinto-with-some-milk-o.gif

Yeah.

Does that mean Patterson never waved his dick at anyone?

I dunno. Probably have to check with Kevin Nash, he was there and saw the whole thing. From what I've heard, Piper crossed the Kliq in 1975(ish), so Shawn Michaels told Pat Patterson to rape him in retaliation.

Roddy did get tricked into grabbing a hold of Lord Alfred Hayes' wang (detailed in his autobiography) as a rib and was really shook up by it because 15-year-olds on the street had to be on guard against predators all the time.

I was always under the impression that Pat's friendship with sexual predator Terry Garvin (who tried to molest/rape Jerry Lawler at one point) placed him under color of suspicion despite no actual wrong doing. But I could be wrong. Then again, not a surprise if Pat did a little fishing and Roddy remained creeped out for life (and who would blame him?)

Is it true Vince's mom molested him when he was kid though?

Roddy did get tricked into grabbing a hold of Lord Alfred Hayes' wang (detailed in his autobiography) as a rib and was really shook up by it because 15-year-olds on the street had to be on guard against predators all the time.

I was always under the impression that Pat's friendship with sexual predator Terry Garvin (who tried to molest/rape Jerry Lawler at one point) placed him under color of suspicion despite no actual wrong doing. But I could be wrong. Then again, not a surprise if Pat did a little fishing and Roddy remained creeped out for life (and who would blame him?)
So is that why Jerry Lawler likes banging 13 year olds now?
Circle of life I guess

Is it true Vince's mom molested him when he was kid though?

Conflicting reports between that and her just beating him in a non "Rex looking a feet," kind of way.

Roddy Piper was super awkward in the "Legends House" with Pat Patterson living there with him.

Was really hard to watch. Vince probably loved it tho <21>

Roddy Piper was super awkward in the "Legends House" with Pat Patterson living there with him.

Was really hard to watch. Vince probably loved it tho <21>

Vince was accused of molesting Nailz in 1992.

LMFAO Nailz choked him half to death.

<codychoke>

Last edited:
From the same show that brings you the Hoe Bag and What a Dick! Most people on his show are either drunk or high so I dont believe any thing they say. Especially when there are so many contradictions from one wrestler to another.

From the same show that brings you the Hoe Bag and What a Dick! Most people on his show are either drunk or high so I dont believe any thing they say. Especially when there are so many contradictions from one wrestler to another.

You thihk X Pac just said he took it up the ass to make himself look cool on camera?

Back