did r/self get trolled

After those fights, my wife tried to empathize with him and understand what made him so bitter but he flipped out at her, and called her a cock-gargling whore and said that she fucked her way through dozens of men until she found a “beta-:eek::eek::eek:” who was willing to shelter her for missionary sex.
This probably true.

This incel piece of shit is preying on young girls, sniffing panties, walking around smelling like ass, talking shit to his parents, getting physical with his parents and threatening his younger sister with rape. And the father waits until he's 23 to kick him out?

That loser should have been permanently banned from the house the moment the clock hit midnight on his 18th birthday.

The father sounded like a soft, passive dude. It's probably why he raised such a loser of a son
the father seemed like a caricature coupled the fact the son did not come across law enforcement

Man I'm gettin all boned up over here

This can’t be true

I refuse to believe there are people out there like this

Man @Goldman23 can't catch a break.
Haven’t seen a thread from him in a bit, which is odd bc I swear he was making like three threads every day.

Must have somebody locked up in his basement that he’s enjoying playing with :confused:

I've met dudes me age who are retarded from too much time on the internet looking at Trump memes and watching Paul Whatsisface videos.

I'd hate to think what growing up constantly fucking with this stuff would do to your brain.

This one might be a troll but this type of shit seems like an inevitability.

Back