Did Samkor Kiatmontep have the hardest body kick P4P in history?

Hard or imposible to tell. A kick that looks hard not always is the hardest or harder than a seemingly "regular" kick. There is something about the hip torque and the swing back of the arm and the sheer power that some guys can generate and probably other factors that I can't come nearly close to understand and that can't be quantified.

Also thais often kick to score without putting full power into the kick so you'd have to pinpoint examples of several guys throwing their actual "hardest" kick. An elite thai like Samkor will be able to kick the shit out of any foreigner and make it look like he's the hardest kicker ever.

Yeah difficult to know but probably the fighter that kicked hardest against non-thais.

Personally, I've never seen anyone but Samkor KO other fighters with body kicks that they even blocked with their arms; the force he generates just penetrates through the guard.

He had the greatest kick ever, when fighting no-hopers.
At light weight classes he was a lanky knee fighter yes, but he also had a reputation of strong kicks. Generally i think being skinny inclines one to use knees rather than kicks, and when you gain a bit more mass you gain kicking and punching power. Of course he is not the greatest kicker ever but have you seen anyone kick as hard against any opponent? I've seen many thais fight fnon thai scrubs and none seem to kick as hard as Samkor. Singdam and Kongsak are hard kickers and they don't seem to kick as hard against foreigners as Samkor did.

Regardless of what these muay thai hipsters say, i'd rather get kicked by Singdam and Kongsak than by Samkor!

Last edited:
Samkor is the equivalent of the guy who can hit the ball the furthest during batting practice. Who cares.

Are we talking just pure force from a single kick? According to many foreigners and Thais that title goes to Yodsaenklai.

When I first found Yodsanklai vs Samkor I was really looking for two southpaws just trading kicks the fight didn't turn out that way.

I'm rolling with Sakmongkol. He's broken way too many arms...

Thais themselves regard Apidej Sit Hurun as the hardest body kicker ever. He broke arms of legit stadium Thais not weaker foreigners.

Sakmongkol and Yodsanklai are good additions too.

This is a really hard question to answer since there has been so many hard kickers in history. A few fighters have talked about Singdams kicks during their fights. I cant remember who but I heard from more than one of his previous opponents that fighting singdam was a nightmare because of his kicks. Like what @UWanaPlayDaGame said. A kick that looks hard is not always the hardest.

The sound of that kick at 7:17 <Eek2.0>
We will never know who kicks hardest.

I think Sakmongkol broke the most arms which is a good criterion.

This is the real answer you noobs, he was in front of you all along:

He has really cool song in this HL vid

What is the name of it, and singer?

Also didnt he start as an adult unlike all the MT fighters?

Back