Did sherdog.com spoil ufc 75 for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindomEarle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I love how a few hours before the fights last night, I decided to check out sherdog.com, where the main news story was rampage beating henderson. Needless to say, I was pissed for seeing this spoiler.

How many of you saw the spoiler?

I learned my lesson after their last event un England. I avoided Sherdog yesterday like it owed me money

I was smart enough to know that the internet basically means "information superhighway" and that internet sites related to "MMA" carry "information" that I may not have wanted to know before I saw it for myself.

Thus I was able to carry out the necessary precautions to avoid finding out such information before I wanted to.

In essence, you failed to keep a secret from yourself. That is not very pleasing to me at all.

Not only did i avoid sherdog i didnt even go on the internet. Incase ESPN had something on in through Sherdog.

I learned my lesson after their last event un England. I avoided Sherdog yesterday like it owed me money

you avoid people that owe you money?

can i borrow?

and no, it didnt. this happened for the last UK show, the Ireland show, and the PRIDE shows sometimes as well. Its to be expected really.

I love how a few hours before the fights last night, I decided to check out sherdog.com, where the main news story was rampage beating henderson. Needless to say, I was pissed for seeing this spoiler.

Are you serious? What was so important on sherdog that you had to log in?

I have no sympathy for you, you should have more self control.

was on the internet but on sites where no one even knew what the acronym mma meant.

I was smart enough to know that the internet basically means "information superhighway" and that internet sites related to "MMA" carry "information" that I may not have wanted to know before I saw it for myself.

Thus I was able to carry out the necessary precautions to avoid finding out such information before I wanted to.

In essence, you failed to keep a secret from yourself. That is not very pleasing to me at all.
In light of this post, I should delete my post.

Internet = information superhighway.

You self-owned yourself man

I stayed away from the internet all day just so it wouldn't be spoiled for me.

Not taking a chance with sherdog.com... and not taking a chance with the sherdog forums from a possible renegade troll poster who makes a spoiler thread.

Yeah it did, but it was my fault for coming on Sherdog to begin with.

Internet = information superhighway.

Haha well it means international network, but that's not what Al Gore calls it and I can't argue with the inventor of the internet.

I didn't see the spoiler because I'm not a dumbass and I understand how this whole timezone concept works. This comes up with every event not in the US. How is it people still can't figure it out despite the fact it happens every time?

Don't log onto a MMA site if you're waiting to see a MMA event that's on tape delay.. my how far stupidity goes.

I dont understand why anyone would check any MMA site when the fight has already taken place. It is a business! They announce winners when they win. Its not like there is some time warp where fights dont happen just because you are on a different part of the world. Do what the rest of us do and dont check sherdog until you have seen the fights. I think you will live without reading a "do i look like..." thread for 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back