Did sherdog.com spoil ufc 75 for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's your own damn fault. It has been made know for months now that the card was on a tape delay. It has been known that Sherdog will do a play by play, and more than likely have an article with a spoiler in the title. Stop complaining. Have some will power and stay off the internet next time there is a tape delayed show.

Fuck I was so pissed when i went on sherdog, I went on to post something real quick,then i seen the spoiler.

I think it's completely f'n stupid that they have spoilers on the front page. How hard is it to just post "UFC 75 Results *SPOILERS*" in the headline like every fucking other website does so you can actually go to them to see if there's other news, but not have an entire event spoiled on the front page?!? Having said that and having known from similar previous discussions, I avoided Sherdog like the plague yesterday. All it did was cost them traffic because there was no way I was going to their main site or the message boards because I knew that it would ruin an entire show for me. I instead went to the sites that I know post spoiler after links and not in headlines. Just a terrible decision to do this by Sherdog, but I guess they have their lame ass reasons.

Im still not sure why Sherdog refuses to put the warnings up. First of all for ufc 70 it was advertised as Live...so casual MMA fans wouldn't know that it already took place.

I mean if you google fighters many times Sherdog comes up.

You gotta be a moron to come on here day of a tape delayed event, you got what you brought it on yourself

People should know by now after all these years to STAY OFF SHERDOG.

:p

You self-owned yourself man

I stayed away from the internet all day just so it wouldn't be spoiled for me.

Not taking a chance with sherdog.com... and not taking a chance with the sherdog forums from a possible renegade troll poster who makes a spoiler thread.

smart move, there was a troll posting spoilers like crazy.

TS: It's common knowledge you don't log in here during/after an event if you don't want to know results, suck it up and learn your lesson.

Yea.. you spoiled it yourself. I was avoiding the site all day.

actually espn did. I was checking on some ncaa scores and it popped to the little mma tab on the front page

Last time it was in england, i went o sherdog and found out Mirko lost, i was soooo pissed, didnt make that mistake again

I love how a few hours before the fights last night, I decided to check out sherdog.com, where the main news story was rampage beating henderson. Needless to say, I was pissed for seeing this spoiler.

How many of you saw the spoiler?
No, because I'm smart enough to know that if you don't want to know any results of the fight, DON'T COME TO THE DAMN FORUM BEFORE ITS SHOWING. Only thing I had to avoid was looking up at the big screen at the Foosball Tournament I was playing in and spoil it before I got home to watch it on DVR.

I learned my lesson after their last event un England. I avoided Sherdog yesterday like it owed me money
You avoided it like "it" owed you money? I think it's the other way around. No sense avoiding someone that owes you.

I saw it. I figure it's my fault for coming here, though. I forgot the fight was in England and that they're in a different time zone.

I made a conscious effort not to look at the spoilers, so I didn't go to sherdog after the morning

I love how a few hours before the fights last night, I decided to check out sherdog.com, where the main news story was rampage beating henderson. Needless to say, I was pissed for seeing this spoiler.

How many of you saw the spoiler?

Not me, I was smart enough to stay away from any MMA related sites. You should have known better.

No. I had enough of a sense of history, not to mention common sense, to know that a news site would report the news as it happened. I did not log on Sherdog at all yesterday, as I didn't want it to get spoiled.

dont get on sherdog the day of taped delayed fights.
problem solved!!!!!!!1

You avoided it like "it" owed you money? I think it's the other way around. No sense avoiding someone that owes you.

Off topic, but not true. I had an acquaintance that got shot because he asked somebody that owed him $10, to pay up.

I looked the results up to the undercard then stopped at Alexander v. Sakara, then after Cro Cop lost I viewed all the results... I went 3 for 6, fucking pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back