Did sherdog.com spoil ufc 75 for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever watched Pride, you would be very used to this practice.

I didn't go on any MMA websites until after it was over on TV. Didn't spoil it for me.

they sure did.. i didnt even watch the final event because of it.. thank you sherdog (extreme sarcasm)

im not stupid enough to visit a MMA-related webpage when a event has been and i havent seen it yet.

I avoid sherdog.com altogether regardless. I only visit sherdog.net. So no, it didn't ruin anything for me.

I learned my lesson after their last event un England. I avoided Sherdog yesterday like it owed me money

Same here. I wasn't thinking, checking my regular web sites and bam, headline says Gonzaga stuns Cro Cop. Ugh!!! Personally, I think Sherdog is doing it as a jab to the UFC. MMAweekly and MMAjunkie at least respect their readers by not spoiling an event. I rarely use this site for news anyway.

im not stupid enough to visit a MMA-related webpage when a event has been and i havent seen it yet.

Most MMA web sites post a link to see the results, no spoilers on the front page.

If you are worried about seeing a spoiler, why would you even go on the Internet at all? Just stay away until you've watched the event. Very simple.

Most MMA web sites post a link to see the results, no spoilers on the front page.

yeah, but why risk it? i even remove my bookmarks of sherdog and so on, so i dont press them just as i do without thinking of it.

I dont wanna get spoild, so i dont visit related pages.

I've never seen such a bunch or crybabies. If you don't like the content of a website, don't view it. The people bitching are probably the same type of people that got that scantly dressed hot blonde chick kicked off a Southwest Flight. Nobody forces you to look. Be pissed at yourself, nut Sherdog. Crybabies

If you don't want to see the news, then don't check the news...

yeah, it was a spoiler for me too.

but i'm not heartbroken about it

almost, i forgot it was being played later than it was happening. but even if i had id have only myself to blame

I love how a few hours before the fights last night, I decided to check out sherdog.com, where the main news story was rampage beating henderson. Needless to say, I was pissed for seeing this spoiler.

How many of you saw the spoiler?

its happened to me a couple of times.
i never get on sherdog untilafter i watch the fights cause they always do that...

If you are worried about seeing a spoiler, why would you even go on the Internet at all? Just stay away until you've watched the event. Very simple.

thank you...it's just that simple folks.

I usually come straight to sherdog.net/forums

I owned myself. I was avoiding it all day and my satellite was crapping out because of the weather, so I decided to pass the time on the internet and clicked my "sherdog.com" bookmark by accident.

Oh well, I sort of forgot that I already knew Page was going to win anyway, because when Dan had the Kimura I started getting worried that he might lose, haha.

Sherdog is my homepage, so I didn't even get on the internet so I would'nt ruin it for myself.

I knew the result would be posted after the event actually took place (I was also warned about this from the Sherdog radio about being possibly spoiled from other web sites), so I decided not to go online at all yesterday, and watched the event unspoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back